Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

What is 'You Hurt My Feelings' about? Plot of dramedy explained

2023-05-26 10:20
'You Hurt My Emotions' made its global first on January 2023 at the Sundance Film Festival
What is 'You Hurt My Feelings' about? Plot of dramedy explained

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Dramedies frequently address complicated problems like as relationships, mental health, and societal standards in a realistic and accessible manner to viewers. The dramedy genre has been a favorite among viewers looking for entertainment that is both considered and enjoyable, thanks to its capacity to generate both laughter and tears.

'You Hurt My Emotions' made its global first on January 22, 2023, at the 2023 Sundance Film Festival, and it will be released in cinemas worldwide on Friday, May 26, 2023. Nicole Holofcener wrote and directed the film. It features roles by Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Tobias Menzies, and Michaela Watkins. A24 posted the first trailer on YouTube on March 21, 2023. The film lasts 1 hour and 33 minutes.

RELATED ARTICLES

A24's 'A Different Man': Fans stunned after seeing Sebastian Stan's unrecognizable look

'Beau Is Afraid': A24 unveils first look for Ari Aster's film with Joaquin Phoenix, gets new release date

What is the plot of ‘You Hurt My Feelings'?

‘You Hurt My Feelings' is about Beth, a writer, whose long-standing marriage gets ruined when she catches her husband's candid response to her newest work. Beth is comforted by her sister who is navigating her own struggles with her husband, Mark, a struggling actor.

Trailer

Watch the trailer of 'You Hurt My Feelings' below: