Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Billie Eilish is ready to explore her feminine side amid public glare: 'That's what it is'

2023-06-22 06:46
'It just was time. It was time for this, and I feel like I've grown so much in the last few years,' said Billie Eilish
Billie Eilish is ready to explore her feminine side amid public glare: 'That's what it is'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Presently, the face of pop music, Billie Eilish is feeling confident to explore her feminine side amid all the public attention. The ‘lovely’ singer said, in a recent interview, “I spent most of my life being very masculine and boyish, and recently, in the last couple of years, was kind of like, ‘You know what, I’m allowed to be whatever I want to be when I want to be it.’” The artist was speaking about her fragrance Eilish No 2, when she said, “I don’t need to always prove to everyone that I’m a tomboy. Like, that is what I am, but I also am this kind of girl. I’m also feminine, and I’m also sexy, and I’m also cute, and I’m also just like, none of the above, and I’m just me.”

As she dives into experimenting mode, the 21-year-old talked about her new wardrobe full of glamorous outfits. “I’m trying to be more comfortable wearing makeup, like a lot of makeup,” although she's "so scared of it," she told British Vogue. She surprised her fans with a Met Gala 2021 look, "It just was time. It was time for this, and I feel like I've grown so much in the last few years." "It's nuts. “It's famous people famous people-ing. That's what it is."

'Get this offfff me!'

Eilish also talked after the event, "You know what, the main thing that night made me think or feel was how famous people are just literally nobodies. Just randos and it's so weird. I was like, 'Wow, all these people are just somebody that's in class with you,' and you think this person's kinda annoying, you really like this person, you get along with this person, and everybody's just, like, embarrassed and insecure about what they're doing and saying."

Her most recent Met Gala outfit was all-black Simone Rocha gown, but Eilish didn’t take long to put on her comfortable outfit hours after the event. “I went back to the hotel and was just like, get this offfff me! I put on big The North Face pants, a big zip-up jacket, backward hat and some Jordans — and that’s how I feel the best. I feel so powerful like that.”

'Women could be interested in multiple things'

The ‘Oceans Eyes’ crooner further talked about her, new found love when it comes to dressing up and criticism, "I spent the first five years of my career getting absolutely OBLITERATED by you fools for being boy ish and dressing how i did & constantly being told i'd be hotter if i acted like a woman. Now when i feel comfortable enough to wear anything remotely feminine or fitting, i CHANGED and am a sellout. You guys are true idiots. Believe it or not women could be interested in multiple things," as per People.

Tags news epcelebs