Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Taylor Swift dazzles in silver Balmain gown at London premiere of Beyonce's 'Renaissance' film

2023-12-01 18:20
Taylor Swift attended Beyonce's 'Renaissance' premiere in London to her UK fans' delight
Taylor Swift dazzles in silver Balmain gown at London premiere of Beyonce's 'Renaissance' film

LONDON, ENGLAND: Taylor Swift stunned her fans by appearing at Beyonce’s ‘Renaissance World Tour’ concert film premiere in London, England on Thursday, November 30.

After Beyonce rocked the premiere of Swift’s ‘The Eras Tour’ concert film, it was TayTay’s turn to extend her support to Queen Bey.

The ‘Lover’ singer not only attended the premiere in a show-stopping look but also maintained the dress code in a sparkly silver gown.

What did Taylor Swift wear for ‘The Renaissance World Tour’ premiere?

The 12-times Grammy-winning singer-songwriter opted for a glittering silver 'mirrorball' gown from Balmain. The spaghetti-strapped sequined number also featured an eyeballs-grabbing thigh-high slit in the front.

What were the accessories worn by Taylor Swift for 'Renaissance' premiere?

The 33-year-old songstress accessorized her dress with Anita Ko jewelry and black open-toed Giuseppe Zanotti heels.

Keeping her make up look glam, Swift opted for her signature red lip and cat-eye winged liner.

The musical maestro had her hair in a slick side parting and let the soft curls fall over her shoulders.

What did Beyonce wear for the premiere?

Beyonce appeared in a bedazzled black blazer dress with a long train and plunging neckline.

The dress featured a pelvic-high slit with a gold-embroidered underwear peeking underneath, per Harper's Bazaar.

Beyonce attended Taylor Swift’s ‘The Eras Tour’ concert film premiere

In October, Beyonce attended the premiere of Taylor Swift’s ‘The Eras Tour’ concert film in Los Angeles. Swift took to her Instagram then to thank the ‘Halo’ singer for influencing and inspiring her musical journey.

Sharing a short clip of the duo sitting in the theater, Swift wrote, “I’m so glad I’ll never know what my life would’ve been like without @beyonce‘s influence.”

She continued, “The way she’s taught me and every artist out here to break rules and defy industry norms. Her generosity of spirit. Her resilience and versatility.”

“She’s been a guiding light throughout my career and the fact that she showed up tonight was like an actual fairytale. 😇🙏🥹,” added the ‘Anti-Hero’ singer.

'Taylor Swift is stunning'

Enamored by her looks, fans showered praises on Taylor Swift's sartorial choices for the event in London.

One of the fans said, "Taylor Swift is stunning 🤩."

Someone else commented, "The celebs KILLED IT with the Silver theme. Taylor looks great!"

"How can you not say mother," exclaimed another.

"She’s the greatest thing in music history," said someone else.

Another fan declared, "Sending shock waves in that glitzy Balmain gown ✨."

Another social media user gushed, "This may be the best she’s EVER looked!"

Tags news