Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'He has my vote': Fans want Tucker Carlson to run for president after his 'untethered' speech in Hungary

2023-08-28 11:50
Tucker Carlson not only received praise from Hungarians for his speech but also from Americans, who demanded that he run for president
'He has my vote': Fans want Tucker Carlson to run for president after his 'untethered' speech in Hungary

BUDAPEST, HUNGARY: Former Fox News host Tucker Carlson journeyed to Budapest, Hungary, for the latest episode of his show ‘Tucker on X’.

After an incredibly successful interview with former President Donald Trump, Carlson flew to Hungary to deliver a speech, which quickly took the internet by storm.

Carlson not only received praise from Hungarians after his speech but also from Americans, who demanded he run for President. In his speech, Carlson compared Hungary to America in 1985, and said, “It’s all kind of normal.”

The internet was impressed with the host's speech and showered him with love and praise on X, formerly known as Twitter, as well as Instagram.

Tucker Carlson labels Hungary the ‘last sincere ally’ of the US

Tucker Carlson took to X to release his speech in Hungary as a part of ‘Tucker on X’ following his sit down with Donald Trump.

On X, he wrote, “The world is realigning at high speed, and turning against the United States. But the Biden Administration is spending its time harassing one of our last sincere allies in Europe, Hungary, for the crime of being too Christian. Watch. (Tucker's Speech in Budapest).”

Carlson also shared a clip from his speech on Instagram and captioned it, “You can’t run a global empire based on the imposition of boutique sexual politics on countries that don’t want them.”

In the clip, he said the same thing, “The United States is in a place where this is not sustainable. You can’t run a global empire based on the imposition of boutique sexual politics on countries that don’t want them.”

Carlson then spoke about the role the United States played in liberating Hungary from The Soviets, and how his father played a part in that too.

He continued to talk about tyranny, and how his government is engaging in the same kind of tyranny that Hungary once faced over three decades ago. Carlson then compared the US State Department to The Soviets, and said, “It’s not so different.”

Tucker Carlson hailed for his speech in Hungary

After Tucker Carlson’s speech in Hungary went viral on social media, the former Fox News host was applauded for the same.

One person commented on Instagram, “If Tucker decides to run for president after Trump tenure, he has my vote.” Another wrote, “Tucker needs to run for president!!!!”

Fans showered praises on Carlson's speech with love as one wrote, “This may just be the best and most truthful speech I’ve ever heard! Share this with everyone you know!” One wrote, “So glad you’re untethered. Keep up the good fight!”

However, the most frequent comments were from fans who wanted the anchor to run for President. One wrote, “Ngl, Tucker you sound like an American president. Just wishful thinking on my part?” Another wrote, “Tucker Carlson for President.”