Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Sean 'Diddy' Combs’ ex-partner Gina Huynh claims he abused and 'always compared' her to Cassie during their relationship

2023-11-18 02:25
Gina Huynh’s affair with Sean 'Diddy' Combs began when he was on-and-off relationship with Cassie
Sean 'Diddy' Combs’ ex-partner Gina Huynh claims he abused and 'always compared' her to Cassie during their relationship

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: Sean “Diddy” Combs’ former partner Gina Huynh once alleged that the rapper stomped on her stomach and punched her in the head during their five-year love affair.

Huynh, who is known by the nickname Virginia V, brought the staggering claim in a 2019 interview that has now resurfaced following singer Cassie’s bombshell lawsuit against Diddy.

“He stomped on my stomach really hard — like, took the wind out of my breath,” Huynh told controversial blogger Tasha K at the time according to Page Six, adding "I couldn’t breathe. He kept hitting me. I was pleading to him, ‘Can you just stop? I can’t breathe.'”

Gina Huynh said Sean 'Diddy' Combs grabbed her by the hair and assaulted her

The 31-year-old claimed that the 'I’ll Be Missing You' rapper then grabbed her by the hair and was “punching” the back of her head. She finally retaliated as she had “enough of his s**t.”

Huynh’s relationship with Diddy began when he was on-again, off-again with Cassie, 37, whose full name is Casandra Ventura.

“He was mentally, emotionally and physically abusing me. He would always compare me to Cassie and tell me that I’m the bad one, she’s a good one,” she recalled, adding that “everyone” around Diddy “allowed” the alleged abuse to occur.

Sean 'Diddy' Combs allegedly paid her to abort their baby

The influencer further claimed elsewhere in the three-part interview that Diddy had paid her $5,000 to abort their baby when she had become pregnant. “I turned [the money] down because I just loved him. I wanted to … I was, like, trying to prove that,” she shared, adding “I wasn’t the girl that wanted him for money. I just cared about him. I just wanted him to be nice to me. That’s it.”

Why did Cassie sue Sean 'Diddy' Combs?

Cassie sued Diddy in New York Federal Court on Thursday, November 16, claiming the music executive sexually and physically assaulted her several times, including a time when she was forced to have sex with male prostitutes while he watched.

The 'Me & U' singer claimed in her suit that Diddy “was prone to uncontrollable rage, and frequently beat [her] savagely.”

What did Sean 'Diddy' Combs' attorney say?

Diddy’s attorney, Ben Brafman, debunked the claims in a statement to the news outlet, claiming that Cassie had been demanding money from the Bad Boy Records founder.

“Mr Combs vehemently denies these offensive and outrageous allegations,” the lawyer said, adding “For the past six months, Mr Combs has been subjected to Ms Ventura’s persistent demand of $30 million, under the threat of writing a damaging book about their relationship, which was unequivocally rejected as blatant blackmail."

The attorney added, “Despite withdrawing her initial threat, Ms Ventura has now resorted to filing a lawsuit riddled with baseless and outrageous lies, aiming to tarnish Mr Combs’s reputation and seeking a payday.”

What did Cassie's attorney say?

Cassie’s attorney, Douglas Wigdor, responded explaining that the model and Diddy had spoken before she filed the lawsuit and the 'Last Night' musician allegedly offered her a substantial sum of money to zip her mouth. “Mr Combs offered Ms Ventura eight figures to silence her and prevent the filing of this lawsuit,” Wigdor said, adding “She rejected his efforts.”

Diddy is now reportedly the subject of a police investigation by the NYPD. Cassie and Diddy were in an on and off relationship till 2018 before they finally separated. She’s since married fitness trainer Alex Fine, with whom she shares two daughters.

Tags news