Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

How tall is Maren Morris? Exploring height of 'Texas' singer who bagged several awards before leaving Country Music

2023-10-11 14:21
Unlike her petite stature, Maren Morris has had a towering career in music since she released her debut major-label studio album 'Hero' in 2016
How tall is Maren Morris? Exploring height of 'Texas' singer who bagged several awards before leaving Country Music

Full NameMaren Larae Morris
Date of BirthApril 10, 1990
Age33 (as of 2023)
Place of BirthArlington, Texas
NationalityAmerican
Height5 ft 1 in (154 cm) approx
Weight53 kgs (117 lbs) approx
Marital StatusMarried
SpouseRyan Hurd (m. 2018)
Children1

NASHVILLE, TENNESSEE: Singer-songwriter Maren Morris has a height of 5 ft 1 in (154 cm), as per Celeb Heights.

She started her career by trying out for shows such as 'American Idol', 'America's Got Talent', and 'The Voice', but she shockingly failed to make a mark.

However, life had other plans as Morris' first EP from 2015 and her first studio album 'Hero', which came out in 2016, did fairly well and put her on the map. Since then, she has released other albums like 'HERO' and 'Girl'.

She also won numerous accolades, such as a Grammy for Best Country Solo Performance as well as five Academy of Country Music Awards, before stepping back from the country music genre this year.

Notably, over the years, Morris has incorporated pop and R&B influences into her songs, but her top hits like 'The Bones' remain in the country genre.

Maren Morris or Taylor Swift: Who is taller?

12-time Grammy award winner Taylor Swift's height is 5 ft 11 in (180 cm), making her 10 inches taller than Maren Morris.

Swift is yet another pop star who started with country music in Nashville, leading fans to draw comparisons between the two.

In an interview with Coveteur, when Morris was asked what she thinks about those who compare her to Swift, she replied, "I certainly welcome it. I don’t think they’re comparing our sound, but I think they see in Taylor [that] she’s always been great at blending genres and still making her own sound out of it."

The 'My Church' singer continued, "You can’t really place her in one category or the other. She’s sort of just an all-encompassing, really great musician and songwriter, so I’m always really flattered when people compare my career to her career path because I grew up listening to everything."

Moreover, in March 2020, the two pop sensations collaborated on the track 'You All Over Me', which was a part of Swift's 'Fearless (Taylor's Version)' album from 2021.

Maren Morris' height compared to Shaq

NBA legend Shaquille O’Neal aka Shaq's height is 7 ft and 1 in (216 cm), making him about two feet taller than Maren Morris. O'Neal is a former professional basketball player and is currently a sports analyst on the TV show, 'Inside the NBA'.

On October 1, 2022, Morris performed at The Event charity gala, hosted by his Shaquille O'Neal Foundation, at MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas.

The singer posted a photo with O'Neal from the event, poking fun at their extreme height difference. "Tall Guys," she captioned the Instagram post, which soon went viral as it referred her single of the same title.

Is Maren Morris shorter than her husband Ryan Hurd?

'To a T' singer Ryan Hurd stands at a height of 6 ft 3 in (190 cm) as per Wonderwall, making him a foot and two inches taller than his wife, Maren Morris.

Hurd is known for writing chart-busting hits for Luke Bryan, Blake Shelton, and Lady A, in addition to recording for RCA Records Nashville. The couple first met in 2013 while collaborating on a song and tied the knot in 2018.

They welcomed their son in March 2020.

Morris and Hurd are also known for their onstage acts and appearances at country music award shows, such as the CMT Music Awards, where they made their red-carpet debut in 2016.

Tags news