Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Madison Beer unveils enchanting new single 'Spinnin', fans say 'every part of this is genius'

2023-08-19 16:25
In 'Spinnin', Madison Beer unflinchingly explores the questions that haunt us all at times - the feeling of being suspended in time
Madison Beer unveils enchanting new single 'Spinnin', fans say 'every part of this is genius'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Madison Beer has just unveiled her enchanting new single, 'Spinnin', and fans are already buzzing with excitement.

This mesmerizing track is the latest sneak peek from her highly anticipated album, 'Silence Between Songs', set to grace our ears on September 15th.

MadisonBeer has been teasing us with glimpses of her musical magic, and 'Spinnin' is no exception.

This enchanting single is sure to captivate listeners and leave them eagerly. Through her music, Madison Beer is more than a singer, she's a storyteller, a poet who crafts her narratives with precision and emotion.

Madison Beer unveils enchanting New Single 'Spinnin'

Madison Beer's lyrical prowess shines brilliantly in 'Spinnin' with lines like ''Did the world stop spinnin? Am I frozen in time?'' and ''Cause the birds stopped singin," "Are we flawed by design?"

In 'Spinnin', she unflinchingly explores the questions that haunt us all at times - the feeling of being suspended in time and the search for meaning in a world that sometimes seems flawed by design.

Madison's creative vision extends beyond the music itself. She dreamed of a music video that would be cinematic and visually striking, one that would breathe life into the emotions conveyed by 'Spinnin'.

Following closely on the heels of her recent release, 'Home To Another One', this enchanting single serves as a tantalizing glimpse into what's in store from her highly anticipated sophomore album, 'Silence Between Songs', scheduled for release on September 15th.

What did Madison Beer say about 'Spinnin'?

“This song is a reflection of a time when everything seemed to stand still. I felt like every day was a cycle and I was stuck in such an anxious place, yet I could finally explore the thoughts and emotions in my head," Madison Beer revealed.

"I dreamed of a video that was cinematic and visually striking that brought those emotions to life, and I’m so proud of what we created," Madison Beer said.

Alongside the song, Madison released a music video where she finds herself in a dream-like sequence and finds out that the world around her is frozen in time.

The anticipation among Madison Beer's fans has been palpable, and the day of her new song release has finally arrived.

Fans have eagerly awaited, and their excitement knows no bounds. Madison's dedicated fanbase has been buzzing with anticipation, eagerly counting down the days until they could immerse themselves in her latest musical creation.

One user wrote, "every part of this is genius" while the other user wrote, "did the world stop spinnin"

Another user wrote, "Madison never fails to impress istggg."

Tags news