Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Tristan Tate dubbed 'best uncle ever' after his heartwarming video with Andrew Tate's daughter surfaces online

2023-06-27 18:59
A touching and heartfelt video shared on Twitter features a beautiful moment between Tristan Tate with his niece, Andrew's daughter
Tristan Tate dubbed 'best uncle ever' after his heartwarming video with Andrew Tate's daughter surfaces online

BUCHAREST, ROMANIA: Tristan Tate has emerged as a controversial figure on the Internet, following in the footsteps of his brother Andrew Tate. Besides being an influential online presence, Tristan is also a professional boxer. Recently, he was in the headlines for making a provocative statement in response to Adin Ross, the popular Kick streamer, who indirectly challenged his brother Andrew to a fight.

Recently, a touching and heartfelt video was shared on Twitter that featured a beautiful moment between Tristan with his niece — Andrew Tate's daughter. The video swiftly gained traction across various social media platforms, and Tristan's 1.9 million followers are embracing this heartwarming content. Stay tuned for further insights into this remarkable video!

‘He's your favorite then’

In a video shared on the Quantum Tate Twitter account, a video titled "ANDREW TATES DAUGHTER CONFIRMS HE IS A LIZARD!!!," Andrew Tate can be seen engaging in a workout session when his daughter playfully approaches him and playfully hits him with her toy robot. When Andrew inquires about the reason behind her action, she responds by attributing the idea to her uncle Tristan.

When Andrew’s daughter hit him and said, "I got robot…” When Andrew asked, "Who told you to do that” She replied, “Tristan said I could hit you with the robot” And then Andrew said, "Go get Tristan”. She instantly replied, “No, I don't want to get Tristan”

Then Andrew questioned, "You'll hit daddy but you won't hit Tristan. Why?” She replied, “I didn't want to.” Andrew then said, He's your favorite then." She then ran to Tristan, and her uncle proceeded to engage her in a funny conversation. He asked her, “are you a half lizard”? She said “No." Then Tristan asked,”so daddy is not a lizard? I think daddy is a lizard, isn’t he? She said, “yeah” and then Tristan said, “Confirmation.”

After watching the video, the fans started sharing their emotions, One fan said, "I love this so much. Great fathers and uncles" Another said, "That's so cute , the uncle is going to be her best uncle ever." The other said, "Hahahaha, Very funny clip"

Brotherhood: Andrew Tate and Tristan Tate

In a recent turn of events, the spotlight has been on the bond of brotherhood between Tristan and Andrew Tate, drawing widespread attention. Through an Instagram video titled "The brotherhood they fear!," Tristan bared his soul, expressing profound affection and unwavering loyalty to his sibling. With conviction in his voice, Tristan made a solemn vow to stand unwaveringly by his brother's side, he would serve as a protective shield, ready to intervene if any harm were to befall his beloved brother, going as far as saying, "If they're gonna shoot you, I will stand in the way."

Tags news