Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Bachelor in Paradise' fans fume as 'toxic' Kat Izzo ditches Brayden Bowers for date with Tanner Courtad

2023-10-13 11:19
'Bachelor in Paradise' Season 9 star Kat Izzo sparks connection with Tanner Courtad
'Bachelor in Paradise' fans fume as 'toxic' Kat Izzo ditches Brayden Bowers for date with Tanner Courtad

SAYULITA, MEXICO: 'Bachelor in Paradise' Season 9 star Katherine 'Kat' Izzo was paired up with Brayden Bowers during day 1 of the ABC show. However, she changed her mind as soon as Tanner Courtad walked into the paradise.

Tanner was quite interested in Kat, and she returned his affection. However, Brayden was left feeling quite disappointed by this turn of events and broke down in tears when Kat decided to go on a date with Tanner.

However, the viewers slammed Kat for ditching Brayden for Tanner.

A social media user tweeted, "I can’t believe it. Kat is so wrong that I’m on Brayden’s side. I never thought I’d ever be on Brayden’s side. But Kat is just spiraling here."

Another X user wrote, "I’m confused how Kat is confused about what’s happening right now.. you didn’t just “go shower” you went on a date and fully blew off the guy you had a connection with without a second thought."

Another user added, "'If you’re feeling that way let’s chat about it' maybe you should’ve had a chat about it BEFORE the date then Kat!!!" Another viewer said, "Kat was being lowkey mean… she didn’t even speak to him before the date! She’s toxic!"

One even wrote, "Kat doesn’t realize that Brayden is upset?? Girl you literally ditched him the second Tanner walked down those steps." While another said, "Sooo Kat got a rose from Brayden LESS THAN 24 HOURS AGO and then didn’t hesitate to go on a date with tanner and then acted like Brayden didn’t even exist and to top it off tanner was Jess’ #1 and her and Jess are supposed to be besties?"

Brayden Bowers was smitten by Kat Izzo

Brayden Bowers was quite attracted to Kat Izzo since the day he saw her in paradise. However, after Kat's recent step, the same could not be said for her.

Brayden gushed about Kat in an interview with US Weekly. He said, "I'm the type of guy [that] when I make a decision to get to know somebody, I'm kind of committed to one person."

Brayden explained, "I don't do well with dating multiple people at once. And I think that that was one of the things that was hard about Paradise, the aspect of dating multiple people at once, because it's just, like, how do you truly get to know someone when you're getting to know five other people?"

Brayden told the outlet that he simply liked Kate and so he wanted to see their potential through. He added, "I knew I liked her. I knew I had a connection and I was going to ride that road until it ended... or until it ends."

Brayden Bowers makes his own rules amid love triangle

Brayden Bowers has been involved in a love triangle after his flame Kat Izzo went on a date with Tanner Courtad.

Although 'Bachelor in Paradise' is known for its love triangles the women could couple up with the one to whom they felt most attracted.

However, Brayden shared that he played with his own rules. He claimed, "I know that Paradise is really open and doesn’t have rules, but for me, I have my own rules and I think that’s kind of more so just what I followed."

'Bachelor in Paradise' Season 9 airs every Thursday at at 9 pm ET on ABC.