Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

YouTuber Hassan Campbell shot during live stream near New York City apartment

2023-11-21 07:49
YouTuber Hassan Campbell, known for commentary, reportedly took himself to the hospital after being shot in the shoulder, per police
YouTuber Hassan Campbell shot during live stream near New York City apartment

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: YouTuber Hassan Campbell was shot in broad daylight while live streaming near a New York City apartment building.

With over 450,000 YouTube subscribers, Hassan Campbell, known for his commentary on pop culture trends and news stories, reportedly took himself to the hospital after sustaining a gunshot wound to the shoulder, according to the police.

Hassan Campbell once accused DJ Afrika Bambaataa of sexual abuse

The Sun reported that in 2016, Campbell gained attention by accusing DJ Afrika Bambaataa of sexually abusing him during his childhood

He is part of a group of Bronx men who have made allegations of abuse against Bambaataa. The rapper and producer rose to prominence for introducing an electric style to the hip-hop scene in the 1980s.

Campbell has accused Bambaataa of being a "pervert" with a preference for "little boys."

Bambaataa, aged 66, has consistently denied all allegations, and as of now, no charges have been filed against him.

Hassan Campbell ranted about Cassie’s lawsuit against P Diddy before getting shot

On Sunday morning, Campbell was live streaming to discuss the lawsuit filed by Cassie against hip-hop legend Sean Diddy Combs.

In the lawsuit, Cassie, who was in a relationship with Diddy from 2007 to 2018, asserted that she endured years of abuse from the rapper. She claimed that he would allegedly supply her with drugs and record her engaging in encounters with male prostitutes.

In her legal complaint, Cassie, who was in a relationship with Diddy from 2007 to 2018, alleged enduring years of abuse from the rapper. She claimed that he allegedly provided her with drugs and recorded her involvement in encounters with male prostitutes.

He said in the livestream that his alleged experiences won’t go viral because “nobody give (sic) a f*** about the kids in the hood.”

“I totally disrespect the industry… What is (sic) you all telling me? My life and my pain wasn’t worth nothing?” he said in the video.

He also appeared to have engaged in a confrontation with someone in the apartment, who even seemed to throw stones or objects at him, further fueling his anger.

He repeatedly shouts and screams at someone, challenging them to come out.

Campbell was shot in the shoulder and taken to the hospital

As the stream continued, he began screaming in public and challenged anyone watching to fight him, all while residents walked around the square.

The video then suddenly transitioned to him sitting in the back of a car, urgently urging the driver to take him to the hospital.

“I need to get to the hospital quickly. I need to go to the hospital, I’m shot, son," he could be heard saying.

The New York City Police Department confirmed to the Sun that Campbell was shot once in the shoulder, and took himself to the hospital.

A post on his YouTube channel mentioned that he was heading into surgery and expected to recover. As of now, the police have not identified a suspect in the shooting.

Tags news