Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Is Andrew Tate a loyal friend? Top G makes sure everybody he associates with 'wins’ and gets ‘richer’, fans dub him 'GOAT'

2023-08-22 16:48
Andrew Tate said, 'I make sure absolutely everybody I associate with wins in every possible way or I don’t associate with them at all'
Is Andrew Tate a loyal friend? Top G makes sure everybody he associates with 'wins’ and gets ‘richer’, fans dub him 'GOAT'

BUCHAREST, ROMANIA: Andrew Tate also known as the 'Top G,' needs no introduction! The former kickboxer turned influencer already has so much under his radar.

Despite being accused of human trafficking and facing rape allegations, he has managed to amass a massive fan following.

In a recent tweet, Tate expressed his desire for all his friends to become wealthy. He wants everyone associated with him to succeed in every possible way. Let's take a look at what Tate said.

Andrew Tate wants his associates to do well in life

Andrew Tate is an ardent supporter of all his fans, friends, and army of followers. This sentiment was further underscored in a recent tweet dated August 21.

Tate wrote, "I make sure absolutely everybody I associate with wins in every possible way. Or I don’t associate with them at all. All my friends and soldiers get richer and richer."

With an insane number of followers, Tate's Tweet garnered several comments from netizens. While some called the power of association real, others labeled Tate as a "GOAT."

A user on Twitter wrote, "The power of association is so real." A second user wrote, "Taking care of your pack, your Brotherhood is an important part of being a man."

A third user wrote, "The goal is to make your circle rich so you can be rich too Thanks TATE." While a fourth user wrote, "Andrew Tate the GOAT."

When Andrew Tate described perks of having right friends

In another Tweet on August 21, 2022, Tate described how having loyal and true friends can help a person. On a Tweet that had 617k views at the time of writing, he wrote: "When you have the right friends, you make 5 figures by clicking a few buttons. With the right friends, Poverty becomes impossible. Wealth is inevitable."

Tate ememphasized on how true and right friends can never lead to poverty, rather with them around, wealth becomes inevitable.