Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Megyn Kelly praised as she addresses parents of 'losers' who responded to Bin Laden's 2002 'Letter to America’ on TikTok

2023-11-17 13:29
Megyn Kelly said, 'You failed to teach wrong from right, a proper moral code, a love of country, and perspective on America’s role in the world'
Megyn Kelly praised as she addresses parents of 'losers' who responded to Bin Laden's 2002 'Letter to America’ on TikTok

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: On TikTok, young Americans have posted videos as they express sympathy with Osama bin Laden, the terrorist behind the tragic September 11 attacks, for a two-decade-old letter he wrote critiquing the United States, including its government and support of Israel, stated a report by CNN.

Former Fox News host and podcaster Megyn Kelly took to X, formerly known as Twitter, as she addressed some of these videos that have been circulating on social media, as bin Laden’s letter from 2002 continues to gain traction.

Kelly has directly addressed the parents of the young Americans, and told them that they had “failed.” As Kelly shares her in-depth view, the internet rushed to back her up.

Megyn Kelly drags in the ‘L-wing cause’

On X, Megyn Kelly addressed the TikToks that have made the headlines and wrote, “To the parents of all of these losers suddenly persuaded by the deranged musings of the man who murdered 3k American innocents: you failed. You were likely boozing, marching for some L-wing cause, and/or simply ignoring your kids.”

She continued, “You failed to teach wrong from right, a proper moral code, a love of country, and perspective on America’s role in the world. Bc you failed, my kids and others are going to have to grow up battling these a******s for the future of the United States.”

“I have every confidence they can do it, but I resent and judge you for making it necessary as opposed to fostering a life in which they can focus solely on growth, joy, love, family, hard work, and creation,” added Kelly.

She concluded, “No point getting bogged down in it however, trust me when I tell you that the majority of Americans - this generation and the next - will fight to defeat the pernicious lunacy you’ve unleashed. And we will win.”

In an earlier tweet, Kelly also retweeted a post with a compilation of some of these TikToks where people are urging others to read Osama bin Laden’s 2002 letter to America.

Kelly wrote, “Btw would love to know the names of these morons. And what schools they attended.”

Internet reacts to Megyn Kelly’s response on X

After Megyn Kelly directly addressed the parents of the Americans sharing TikToks about Osama bin Laden’s 2002 letter, the internet was quick to respond.

One user wrote, “Love every word of this, Megyn. They are failing their children. We must be better,” and another said, “Perfectly stated! Thank you, Megyn.”

“Brava Megyn! Best tweet I've seen in a very long time,” expressed one user, and another wrote, “Beautifully said Megyn, thank you! 👋👋”

People continued to applaud Kelly on X as one wrote, “Thank you @megynkelly well said!” and another wrote, “I applaud your courage to say this.”

Elon Musk also agreed with Kelly as he responded to her post on X and wrote, “Absolutely.”

Tags news