Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'It's an amazing show': Taylor Swift's Eras Tour earns praise from Keith Urban

2023-05-21 03:29
'I mean, she's absolutely at the top of her game. This tour is just the best of the best,' said Keith Urban
'It's an amazing show': Taylor Swift's Eras Tour earns praise from Keith Urban

BRENTWOOD, CALIFORNIA: Keith Urban, 55, is all praises for Taylor Swift's Eras Tour calling it the whole other level. The country musician who is returning to season 21 of 'American Idol' as a mentor for its final on Sunday attended the Eras tour last weekend with his wife Nicole Kidman.

"We had the best time," Urban told the People. "It's an amazing show. I knew it would be, but it's a whole other level. I mean, she's absolutely at the top of her game. This tour is just the best of the best," said 'The Fighter' musician.

READ MORE

'Headed back': Keith Urban to appear on 'American Idol' Season 21 as a guest mentor

Keith Urban accidentally filming Phoebe Bridgers and Bo Burnham making out has Internet in splits

'We love ya @Taylor Swift'

Urban also shared a TikTok video from the concert of himself and Kidman rocking to a Taylor Swift song. He captioned the post, "we love ya @Taylor Swift." He also gave a big shout-out to Swift by captioning the video, "Shout out to Taylor, her team, and all of the Swifties who showered us with sooooo many friendship bracelets, we had the BEST night !!!." Urban further wrote, "Your show is f**cking phenomenal T big (heart emoticons) from all of us."

@keithurban we love ya @Taylor Swift 🫶 #erastour ♬ Style - Taylor Swift

The three hours and thirteen-minute performance feature a gigantic 44-song set list that spans the singer's entire career and includes tributes to each of her several album eras, including her most recent LP, 'Midnights'. Swift's performance attire pays homage to previous eras, showcasing her attention to detail and storytelling. Swift's ability to combine themes from her earlier albums into her stage performances is shown by the clothing she chose, which gives her fans a deeper sense of significance and nostalgia. Some of the attires she chooses are Lover: Versace bodysuit and blazer. Fearless: Roberto Cavalli dress. Speak Now: Nicole + Felicia gown. Folklore: Alberta Ferretti dress. 1989: Cavalli top and skirt.

'All the fans know why she's done it'

Urban, who appears in Swift's 'Fearless' Taylor's Version album single named 'That's When,' which is a 'From The Vault' track, praised Swift for her decision to rerecord her LPs. "I mean, look, she's not the first artist that's rerecorded old songs, but she's done it in such a way where she's been able to get her fans to get on board with these versions," Urban told the outlet. "All the fans know why she's done it, and more power to her as far as taking artistic control," he added.

Urban has previously served as a judge of 'American Idol' throughout seasons 12 to 15. Talking about his return he said, "To be able to come in as a mentor and play as well, is incredible. That was home for me for several seasons, and the mentoring part is probably one of the things I always enjoyed the most, getting to work with the artist one-on-one."

Tags news epcelebs