Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Jada Pinkett Smith says she can't divorce her 'joker' husband who is 'heartbroken' after reading 'Worthy'

2023-10-17 03:51
Jada Pinkett Smith recently said that her and Will Smith's relationship is 'constantly shifting and moving'
Jada Pinkett Smith says she can't divorce her 'joker' husband who is 'heartbroken' after reading 'Worthy'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Jada Pinkett Smith has revealed that she can’t divorce her ‘joker’ husband Will Smith who is ‘heartbroken’ after reading her new book 'Worthy.'

The book, which has been recently published, chronicles Jada’s life story, including her mental health struggles, career highs and lows, and her relationship with Will.

How did Will Smith feel about himself after reading his wife's book 'Worthy'?

In an interview with Jay Shetty on his podcast 'On Purpose,' Jay read a letter that Will wrote to her after reading the book.

In the letter, Will expressed his shock and admiration for Jada’s honesty and courage.

He wrote, “It is amazing to realize that despite having lived most of my life by your side, I still found myself shocked and stunned and caught off guard, laughing, then inspired, then heartbroken. I was all over the place.”

Will Smith says it wasn't easy to excavate depths for which he honors and respects Jada

Will Smith further wrote in the letter, "I know it wasn't easy to excavate the depths in that way. I applaud and honor you."

'The Pursuit of Happyness' star further said he would have hugged Jada more if he had read the book 30 years ago and that he loved her endlessly.

"I definitely would have hugged you more," he wrote in the letter read by Shetty.

Hailing her for writing the book, will further wrote and joked, "Welcome to the Authors Club. I love you endlessly. Now go get some Merlot and take a rest."

"Taking merlot was a joke," Jada explained.

How did Jada Pinkett Smith react to Will Smiths' letter?

Jada laughed, according to People as she read the letter, saying, “He knows I can’t have no Merlot! That’s beautiful."

"That’s why I can’t divorce that joker,” she explained, adding that Will stating hugging her more in the letter showed that he would have taken more time to listen and understand her.

This comes after Jada previously told NBC's Hoda Kotb that she and Will have been separated since 2016 and that they attended the 2022 Oscars as a family, not as husband and wife.

Jada, who received criticism over her relationship with Will Smith, told People recently that their relationship is “constantly shifting and moving” and that they have been doing some “really heavy-duty work together.”

Tags news