Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Paige Spiranac gives away free Super Bowl tickets, fans say 'you're awesome'

2023-07-16 14:24
Paige Spiranac used her Twitter platform to promote an exclusive giveaway, offering fans the chance to win free Super Bowl tickets in Las Vegas 2024
Paige Spiranac gives away free Super Bowl tickets, fans say 'you're awesome'

WHEAT RIDGE, COLORADO: The household name in Golfing industry, Paige Spiranac, needs no introduction! She has been making headlines in the world of golf for the past few years and is known for drawing the attention of the Internet through her beautiful avatars. Spiranac's involvement in promoting several golfing contests adds another layer of excitement for her fans and sports enthusiasts around the world.

She is making waves on various social media platforms as well as in the world of golf thanks to her alluring presence and vibrant personality. She recently took to Twitter in an alluring outfit to promote exclusive giveaways where fans could win free Super Bowl tickets in Las Vegas 2024.

Spiranac asks fans to enter for Free Super Bowl

The 30-year-old bombshell made no apologies about her enthusiasm for fans to enter the free Survivor Pool. In the Tweet posted on July 15, she was seen sporting a pretty white crop top with the words "Shakes For Philadelphia Touchdowns" written on it. She paired the top with a black mini-skirt. Betsperts website, which is organizing this contest, has mentioned on the homepage that the “space is limited so sign up below to Pre-Reg and save your spot!” Paige Spiranac sent out a post on her official Twitter account, with the contest link. She wrote, “Want to win FREE Super Bowl tickets!”

'Omg you look so beautiful'

At the time of writing, Spiranac's tweet had around 404k views and 9400 likes. Several users commented on her tweet. A user wrote, "I’d rather just win a coffee n chat day with you." A second user wrote, "This would be the only reason I would root for Philly TDs." A third user wrote, "Omg you look so beautiful." A fourth user wrote, "After your failure to come through on your promise about Rickie Fowler winning a Championship I'm not sure if I trust you on this one." While another user wrote, "Paige you always look awesome. But I've never seen you look better than in that Eagles green!! Go Birds!!!"

Tags news epnfl