Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Adin Ross keen on 'stepping' into the world of rap by releasing his album, Internet calls it 'cringe'

2023-11-12 19:50
Adin Ross recently surprised his audience by displaying his singing talent during a live stream on Kick
Adin Ross keen on 'stepping' into the world of rap by releasing his album, Internet calls it 'cringe'

THREE RIVERS, CALIFORNIA: Adin Ross, primarily known for his live streams on platforms like Kick and YouTube, recently surprised his audience by displaying his singing talent during a live stream on Kick.

Venturing beyond his usual content, the streaming star expressed a desire to delve into the rap scene.

Adin Ross slammed for his rapping skills

A fan page on X (formerly Twitter) shared a notable quote from Adin Ross during his livestream, highlighting his ambitions in the music industry.

The page quoted Ross saying, "Rap hasn't been the same in the past few years; I think it's time for me to step in."

This post also mentioned Ross' plans to release a rap album by next year, indicating his serious intent to venture into the rap scene.

In the next post, the fan page shared Ross' rap video.

The music lyrics attracted users to share their views on the video's comment section. One called it "holy cringe".

Another user added, "Bro just loves to make CHEESUR suffer."

One commentator wrote, "This might be the worst album of all time He sounds like a person with autism."

Adin Ross won $2.1M in gambling

Adin Ross, a Kick streamer, earned an incredible $2.1 million in a Stake.com Slots game. Since his days on Twitch, Adin has amassed a devoted following of viewers who like his "gamba" (gambling) streams.

The fact that Adin Ross FaceTimed Drake right away to congratulate him on his outstanding triumph added even more significance to this victory.

In response to Adin's accomplishment, Drake said, "I told you, it's gotta come." Adin and Drake are well-known personalities in the world of online gaming.

An X user posted the video saying, "Adin Ross won $2.1 Million gambling, calls Drake to celebrate."

Tags news