Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Are Jenelle Evans and David Eason divorcing? ‘Teen Mom’ star’s relationship status on social media sparks rumors about split

2023-08-17 13:48
'Teen Mom' star Jenelle Evans changed her relationship status to 'it's complicated' amid marriage woes
Are Jenelle Evans and David Eason divorcing? ‘Teen Mom’ star’s relationship status on social media sparks rumors about split

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: ‘Teen Mom’ star Jenelle Evans appears to be getting tangled in one problem after another.

Following the safe return of the reality star's son Jace after he ran away from school due to a fight with his teacher, she reportedly ended things with her husband David Eason.

'Teen Mom' star Jenelle recently updated her relationship status on social media, which sparked speculations that Jenelle and David are heading towards a divorce. Many suspect that Jace's run away could be the reason for their divorce.

'Teen Mom' star Jenelle Evans changes her relationship status on Facebook

Jenelle Evans has recently changed her relationship status on Facebook. The 'Teen Mom' star updated her relationship status from 'married' to 'it's complicated'.

However, the status change happened before Jenelle's oldest son, Jace, went missing. A social media user shared a screenshot on Reddit and pointed out the change in her relationship status while adding about the possible split.

Relationship Status: "It's complicated"
by u/canadianspin in TeenMomOGandTeenMom2

A social media user commented on the thread, "Maybe she will change it to single soon and shock everyone that she actually had the gall to leave David."

Another Reddit user wrote, "I was thinking they’re having money problems again because it’s a pattern for them. For her and her children’s sake I hope that she finally leaves but I’m not holding my breath."

Another person added, "The desperate ploy for attention, but refusing to give any further information. Status update: “So tired of it all” Friend: “You okay? Wanna talk?” Me: “I don’t want to talk about it right now."”

Another critic pointed out, "Imagine being mad at your husband and running to Facebook to say it’s complicated when your having issues each other. And your over 30. Can’t relate."

A fifth user commented on the post, saying, "This is the adult equivalent of putting my chemical romance’s “i’m not ok” lyrics as your away message when your boyfriend broke up with you when you were 11."

Comment
by u/Acrobatic-Ad7626 from discussion Relationship Status: "It's complicated"
in TeenMomOGandTeenMom2 Comment
by u/BakedMasa from discussion Relationship Status: "It's complicated"
by u/LovePotion31 from discussion Relationship Status: "It's complicated"
by u/shenanigansarefun from discussion Relationship Status: "It's complicated"
by u/8bitevil from discussion Relationship Status: "It's complicated"
in TeenMomOGandTeenMom2

Are Jenelle Evans and David Eason divorcing?

Jenelle Evans and David Eason exchanged vows in 201, two years after meeting on Tinder. The couple have gone through several ups and downs over the years.

Less than two years after they got married, the pair had gone their separate ways and Jenelle planned on filing for divorce. Their tumultuous split occurred after David admitted to killing their family dog.

However, the couple had reconciled, vowing to give their marriage another shot in March 2020. But now it seemed like they might go their separate ways for one more time.

Jenelle recently lashed out at David in an accusatory post on social media, blaming him for her depression and revealing her desire to leave him. She called out the controversial star by name in a Facebook post, writing, "You’re right David Eason, I have depression because of you.'

Jenelle pointed out how every responsibility she has taken care of, noting, "I'm sick of begging you to change and step up for the family. It’s time to start selling."

Who is 'Teen Mom' star Jenelle Evans?

Jenelle Evans is a well-known television personality who first entered the spotlight in 2010 when she starred on MTV's '16 and Pregnant' as a high school senior expecting her first child, son Jace Vahn, now 14 years old.

Jenelle then joined the cast of 'Teen Mom 2' in 2011, and viewers watched her first year of motherhood unfold. The series also featured plenty of Jenelle's struggles as she balanced the responsibilities of parenthood with wanting to be a normal teenager.

Jenelle has now become an internet sensation with a huge number of followers on various social media platforms. Jenelle released her memoir in 2017 and also opened her own line of cosmetics and merchandise businesses.

Jenelle also planned to eventually start her own YouTube series, which will focus more on her personal life, family and travel.

Who is David Eason?

David Eason was born on June 23, 1988, in North Carolina. David worked as a pipe welder before his relationship with 'Teen Mom' star Janelle Evans, whom he met on a dating app.

Notably, David was fired from the MTV show as he crossed the line when he made some gross homophobic and transphobic comments in February 2018.

Before tying the knot to Jenelle in 2017, David had a couple of marriages and both marriages resulted in children, messy divorces, and discouraging custody battles.

However, David has been at the center of controversy as he got arrested just two weeks before his wedding for violating a restraining order by hugging his son from a previous relationship.