Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Paige Spiranac’s sister Lexie Spiranac spills beans on golf influencer’s unfiltered life: ‘Not a people pleaser’

2023-10-24 22:15
'We all know what our lane is. And I think that’s why we work so well together,' Paige Spiranac's sister Lexie said
Paige Spiranac’s sister Lexie Spiranac spills beans on golf influencer’s unfiltered life: ‘Not a people pleaser’

WHEAT RIDGE, COLORADO: Former golfer turned model and influencer Paige Spiranac has been making waves on the Internet with her golf content.

Recently, Paige's sister Lexie spilled the beans on some unknown things about her outspoken sister.

Owing to her captivating videos and unapologetic views, Spiranac has managed to garner an impressive fan following. Now, in a recent series of events, her sister Lexie has spilled some secrets.

Lexie Spiranac shares secrets about Paige

In a recent episode of the podcast 'Playing a Round with Paige', Paige Spiranac’s sister Lexie Spiranac sat down for a chitchat session with Paige’s co-host Sam.

The two engaged in some light-hearted gossip, discussing Lexie's life as well as the impending book the sisters have been working on. Since Paige is so transparent with her fans, Lexie claimed that there isn't much drama in her personal life that makes news.

She said, "I mean, she’ll get DMS from some, you know, very, very famous actors, singers, athletes. And I’m like, You’re not going to respond to that person? she’s like, I don’t know… I just don’t see it.”

Lexie also spoke about how Paige does not care about such things and how she herself is very different. She said, “I’m like, Oh my gosh! I’m such a people pleaser, and she’s just not at all."

Lexie Spiranac explains how family works together

Additionally, Lexie Spiranac talked about the biggest support system Paige has that helps her stay at the top - her family.

In an episode of ‘Playing A Round with Paige’, Paige’s sister was recently asked about the nature of their family’s involvement in Paige’s business.

Her response once again demonstrated how much Paige's parents and sister love and care for her. She also discussed how they stick to each other and support each other.

Lexie said, “We all stay in our lane. And we all know what our lane is. And I think that’s why we work so well together, I do not want to do what Paige does, she is so good at it. I do not want to be a public figure personality on social media, I like being in the background. My dad helps with a lot of the financial pieces. My mom just loves to help, so she’ll do anything for Paige.”

Tags news