Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Stormy Daniels shreds Donald Trump's weight claims with pointed zinger

2023-08-27 16:28
Stormy Daniels' tweet received nearly 4 million views, prompting mixed reactions online due to her past controversies involving Donald Trump
Stormy Daniels shreds Donald Trump's weight claims with pointed zinger

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Adult actress Stormy Daniels has raised doubts about former President Donald Trump's self-reported weight of 215 pounds, a number that was recorded in his Fulton County jail booking records in Atlanta.

"Mmmkay! And I'm 110lbs and a virgin ! I'm not a scale or a doctor but I have spent some time beneath 215lb men and Tiny was not one of them," Daniels wrote on X (previously known as Twitter) on Friday, August 25.

How tall is Donald Trump?

The jail's records, released on Thursday night, August 24, along with the former President's now-famous mugshot, listed Donald Trump's height as 6 ft 3 in and weighing 215 pounds.

During his last year in office in 2020, the former president's recorded weight was 244 pounds, and he stood an inch shorter than his recorded height.

Before achieving his current level of physical fitness, his past weight was classified as obese according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's Adult BMI Calculator, as reported by Daily Mail.

Internet calls out Donald Trump's 'lies' regarding his weight

Daniels' tweet garnered nearly 4 million views and generated a range of online reactions. While some users found humor in the situation, others were swift to criticize Daniels, pointing to her past alleged "lies" and referencing her unsuccessful defamation lawsuit against Trump.

One person wrote on X, "Stormy @realDonaldTrump probably meant to say 275 not 215lbs!" Another wrote, "They let him 'self report' his weight."

"Maybe his goal weight- part of his vision board," added a third. Another user shared a photo of himself, drawing a comparison between himself and Trump. "I'm not buying it. I'm 6'1" and 275. If Trump is 215, he must be hollow."

One user called out the former President's "lies", saying, "No he definitely is not. I’m 6’3, 195, but had an adverse medication reaction years ago, went over 200 pounds for the first time all the way up to 270 and I looked nowhere near as large as the ex-president. I just wish obvious lies like this would open his supporters eyes."

A sixth user quipped, "He is not 215 pounds for crying out loud. I am 6'6 220 pounds. This guy looks like a Tully tubby or a ompa lopa."

Stormy Daniels initially gained prominence beyond the adult film industry due to her alleged involvement in an affair with Donald Trump. She had claimed that the former President had paid her $130,000 as "hush money" in order to prevent her from disclosing their sexual encounter in the lead-up to the 2016 election.

Tags news