Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Andrew Tate spends time in arcade and plays piano game, fans say 'nailing it always'

2023-10-24 21:52
Andrew Tate seemed disappointed that he was not able to break the top record of 114
Andrew Tate spends time in arcade and plays piano game, fans say 'nailing it always'

BUCHAREST, ROMANIA: Top G Andrew Tate shared a video on Twitter/X where he was seen spending time in an arcade. The place or name of the arcade was not mentioned in the video. He spent time playing the piano game.

The allegations against the American-British siblings, who are accused of starting a human trafficking organization and sexually abusing many women, are pending even after Andrew Tate and his brother Tristan were freed from house arrest in Romania on August 4.

Andrew Tate plays piano game in arcade

In the video shared by Andrew Tate on Twitter/X, he is seen playing a Piano game where he played the particular key displayed on the screen. He captioned the video, "Unmatched perspicacity."

In the first round, he won 81 tickets. After winning, he mentioned, "This time, I am a pianist," probably indicating that he is going to secure more in the next round.

In the second round, he did better and ended up securing 99 tickets. He said, "I am tying the world record. I am on the verge of world conquest. I am about to become the world champion."

In the third and final round, he did exceptionally well and secured 105 tickets. However, he seemed disappointed that he was not able to break the top record of 114.

Internet reacts to Andrew Tate's video

Fans of Top G were quite amazed by his piano skills and dropped in their comments on the video. A user said, "Imagine, you're just casually walking down the arcade and see Top G killing it at the piano tiles."

Another user called him "The Top G Of The Arcade" while someone else added, "Unmatched in all realms of Human Endeavour." A fan added, "Coupled with sheer indefatigability."

"Have one of these near me and the high score is 600odd, the score below that is 155. It gets faster as you go over 100 also," someone else noted while another said, "Seriously this is one of the gayest games you could play LOL."

"Tate is nailing it always," a fan gushed.

Tags news