Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

KSI playfully claps back at IShowSpeed for trolling him over 'Dragon Ball Legends' game

2023-11-25 13:45
This follows IShowSpeed's unfortunate encounters with swatting during two consecutive live streams
KSI playfully claps back at IShowSpeed for trolling him over 'Dragon Ball Legends' game

CINCINNATI, OHIO: KSI and IShowSpeed are known for their controversies and lighthearted banter. However, it looks like KSI has issued a warning to IShowSpeed.

The recent exchange between them originated when Speed reacted to KSI's post on the 'Dragon Ball' game on X, formerly known as Twitter.

In response, KSI issued a warning to IShowSpeed, suggesting the possibility of him experiencing another swatting incident.

To contextualize, IShowSpeed had made an announcement regarding his new residence, providing details about the interior features and the sturdy construction of his new home.

Subsequent to this announcement, a considerable number of his followers promptly visited his new dwelling, resulting in two consecutive swatting incidents.

IShowSpeed attempts to trolls KSI on X

On November 24, KSI took to his X account to talk about recovering his old 'Dragon Ball Legends' game account. KSI shared his excitement following the announcement of a new update in the game.

He wrote in the caption, "I'm ready."

However, IShowSpeed immediately jumped on the post and tried to troll KSI.

IShowSpeed tweeted, "Shut ur nerd a** up."

In response to this, KSI didn't hold back and made a comeback, alluding to IShowSpeed's recent on-stream challenges with swatting.

KSI cautioned, "Don't piss off the nerds bro. You might get swatted again."

After witnessing the Twitter exchange between IShowSpeed and KSI, the internet was abuzz.

One fan tweeted saying, "You own him," while another expressed, "Things are heating up."

A third fan chimed in, declaring, "Cook speed." A fourth took a playful jab at KSI, remarking, "This guy plays Dragon Ball in 2023."

IShowSpeed gets swatted at his new house

After revealing his new $10 million house, IShowSpeed experienced swatting during a livestream, falling victim to this incident consecutively on two occasions.

In the initial incident, while IShowSpeed was streaming 'Fortnite', he was notified that law enforcement had arrived at his residence. The police entered the house after IShowSpeed had vacated the room.

The camera was inadvertently left running for his YouTube stream, inadvertently capturing footage of armed officers entering, inspecting the room, and subsequently departing.

Before leaving the room, IShowSpeed claimed, "Just for my safety, just for my safety in case anything happens. No, no ain't no f*****g way, bro. I'll be right back, bro. Yo, what is going on? All right y'all, I'll be right back y'all."

During the second instance, IShowSpeed turned to Snapchat to convey his frustration and issue a stern warning to viewers after getting swatted for a second time.

He underscored the severe consequences and dangers associated with swatting, highlighting the potential harm it can inflict on targeted individuals.

Speed stated, "I just got swatted. I wish I knew whoever did that. That’s messed up. Don’t ever do that again in your life, bro. I could have really died. I had guns to my face. Don’t ever do that again."

Tags news