Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Does Pokimane want to have a baby? Twitch queen reacts to Mizkif's reservations about having children as a streamer

2023-07-06 18:55
The Twitch personalities discussed their future in live streaming, with Mizkif expressing his firm stance of never having children
Does Pokimane want to have a baby? Twitch queen reacts to Mizkif's reservations about having children as a streamer

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: In a recent collaboration with Imane 'Pokimane', Matthew 'Mizkif' — the co-founder of One True King (OTK), shared his perspective on the topic of streamers having children. The conversation arose as the Twitch personalities discussed their future in live streaming, with Mizkif expressing his firm stance of never having children.

In the stream, Pokimane was taken aback by Mizkif’s stance. In the conversation, she further mentioned that she would like to begin a family in the future. As the discussion continued, Mizkif went on to state that he believes "most streamers" should not have children. He also referenced Eric 'Erobb221' during the conversation.

'Most Streamers shouldn’t have kids'

Also Read: Olivia Dunne wears blue bikini with stars on Fourth of July to display love for America, Internet says 'same pronouns: red white and blue'

During the conversation when Mizkif shared his stance saying, "I also believe that most streamers shouldn't have kids”, Pokimane asked if she's in that 'bucket'. To that, he replied, “No, you're mature enough. Like, let's think of a streamer that genuinely should not have a child. Besides me. Who's someone that's just not mature yet? Erobb. (The streamers burst out laughing) Mitch Jones. Like, is Mitch Jones in a suitable position? Like, 'Yep, I want a kid!' The kid's going to come out of the womb and he's going to be vaping in front of his face!"

In their discussion about the future of their online careers, Mizkif and Pokimane asserted that the 28-year-old would continue live-streaming two years from now. Additionally, he stated that he had no plans to have children, "Listen, if I say that, 'Oh, I have 10 more years of streaming,' it's like... 'F**k! That's a lot to think about.' But, let's say two years. And, in two years from now, I still stream? Of course, I'll be streaming in years. What kind of a question is that? And, that's it! But, when it comes to kids, uh-uh. No way! Nope! I will never have kids. Nope!"

'I want to make a little baby thing'

In contrast to Mizkif's opinion, Pokimane mentioned that she would love to have kids one day. “Frankly, you know, I'm not like, 'I need kids now.' But, I do feel like someday... I don't know how to say this. Hopefully, you know, I'll be in love. I'll be married. And I'll feel that I've fulfilled my career. And then I'll be like, 'Yo know what? I want to make a little baby thing.'"

She further mentioned that she understands that it is a privilege and acknowledged the fact that she comes from a place where she can handle all facets of having a baby. She said, "But, I also think I'm in such a privileged position where I can actually balance! Like, I have the financial means. You know? To try to balance. So, if anyone's going to have a f**king baby, shouldn't it be me?"

Also Read: Paige Spiranac breaks Internet as she celebrates National Bikini Day in blue beachwear: 'Plenty of beautiful women but you'd still stand out'

More from MEAWW

When did Taylor Swift and Matty Healy first meet? 'Anti-Hero' hitmaker 'no longer in contact' with The 1975 frontman

Are Madison Beer and Valkyrae collaborating? Twitch streamer DMs pop singer, psyched fans say 'we love a supportive queen'