Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Deborah Roberts wishes Al Roker 'Happy Father's Day' in emotional post, fans say 'such a sweet family'

2023-06-19 14:22
Deborah Roberts takes over Instagram to celebrate Al Roker's fatherhood!
Deborah Roberts wishes Al Roker 'Happy Father's Day' in emotional post, fans say 'such a sweet family'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: The ‘Today’ show would be incomplete without Al Roker. Roker has presented himself as a friend and father figure to many, so as Father’s Day dawned upon the country, Roker’s wife, Deborah Roberts made sure he felt seen and loved. Roker and Roberts are both extremely active on social media and often love showcasing the little and big moments of their lives and sharing them with their fans.

On Father’s Day, Roberts took over Instagram with an emotional post and a series of pictures wishing Roker on this joyous holiday. As always, fans have adored every single picture and showered Roker and his children with love.

‘I’ve admired Al for years’

With almost 100 comments, fans haven’t held back from showering their love for Roker in Roberts’ Instagram post which reads, “It’s been pure joy witnessing you embrace, empower and engage in this beautiful journey called #fatherhood @alroker Happy Father’s Day to you and all the wonderful men who show up and stand up in this role.” With this beautiful caption, was a series of pictures of Roker with his children as fans wrote, “I’ve admired Al for years on the Today show and even more so from the glimpse into your family I see here! Happy Fathers to all! Such a sweet family.” Another fan gushes over the post as they comment, “Love these photos!! Happy Father’s Day to a great guy!” Fans can’t stop the praises for Roker as one writes, “A picture really IS a thousand words as proven in the last photo! Happy Father’s Day Mr. Al, you are a treasure.”

As much as Roker would have had a splendid time with his family, he surely would have loved reading each and every comment. The comments range from, “Gorgeous family you all” to “I can only imagine what an amazing father Al is! Happy Father’s Day!” One user really summed it up for everyone as they write, “happy father’s day to Al! The best Weather Man around.”

This article contains remarks made on the internet by individual people and organizations. MEAWW cannot confirm them independently and does not support claims or opinions being made online

Tags news