Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Did Matthew Perry predict his death? Internet wonders if ‘there’s more’ to late ‘Friends’ star’s death after cryptic post

2023-10-29 11:28
'Friends' actor Matthew Perry found died in hot tub at 54
Did Matthew Perry predict his death? Internet wonders if ‘there’s more’ to late ‘Friends’ star’s death after cryptic post

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Late 'Friends' actor Matthew Perry was reported to have died by apparent drowning, per TMZ. Following this news, his last Instagram post has come under scrutiny. The Internet was left shocked as they saw Perry's last post was about "warm water."

Six days ago, Perry posted a photo where he was seen relaxing in the corner of a pool. The late actor was seen resting his arms on the edges of the pool and looking away while listening to music on his headphones.

Perry captioned the video, "Oh, so warm water swirling around makes you feel good? I'm Mattman." Internet believes there is some connection between Perry's last post and his tragic death, which apparently occurred in a jacuzzi in his LA house.

A user wondered, "This was the last post on Matthew Perry's Instagram. 6 days ago. A coincidence? I think not. Who took this photo?" Another claimed the post to be, "His last post on IG 5 days ago. Wild, creepy, and sorry to see him gone.#MatthewPerry."

A user tweeted, "His last instagram posts were very strange, specially his very last post…. I feel like there’s more into his d*eath than a drowning accident. I hope it’s not what’s on my mind :(( Rest in Peace #MatthewPerry."

Another shocked fan wrote, "Read about #matthewperry 's demise Man was a good actor and so famous. He died so young His last post was about water and water is what took him. So tragic this is." "I couldn’t see writing that last post I’m absolutely gutted how can he be dead wtf is going on," tweeted one.

How did Matthew Perry die?

Perry, 54, was found unresponsive at his Pacific Palisades home. Ahead of being found dead, he went for 2 hour round of Pickleball.

After coming back home, Perry sent his assistant out on an errand. When the assistant returned he found Perry unresponsive in a jacuzzi. The assistant is reported to have immediately called 911.

As per the source, there was no foul play involved in Perry's death. The first responder tried treating Perry as a water rescue.

Matthew Perry dubbed himself 'Mattman' ahead of the death

'Friends' character Chandler Bing dubbed himself as a Mattman ahead of his death. He made sure that his fans continued remembering him as a Mattman. The actor was seen posting several posts, insisting fans believe he is Mattman.

Making his own form of Batman, Perry uploaded a clip of Moon, saying, "Do you understand what I'm trying to tell you? - I'm Mattman."

His last tweet also claimed, "Let's make stigmas a stigma. -I'm Mattman #mentalhealth."

Tags news