Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'I'm literally fine': Doja Cat reveals the truth behind picture of her wearing a neck brace

2023-09-08 03:57
'So, my friend here, my date, my lovely date got whiplash and he takes it off sometimes and I stole it from him,' Doja Cat said
'I'm literally fine': Doja Cat reveals the truth behind picture of her wearing a neck brace

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Doja Cat worried her fans after sharing a picture on Instagram wearing a neck brace on Wednesday, September 6.

The singer-rapper captioned the post, "I’m fine my neck is fine."

She admitted in an interview that it was nothing but a joke. "So, my friend here, my date, my lovely date got whiplash and he takes it off sometimes and I stole it from him,” Doja Cat told ET.

“I’m literally fine. Completely fine, my neck is great," she said.

The ‘Boss B***h’ crooner in March gave a health update to her fans in a series of tweets after going through breast surgery and liposuction.

“4 days into recovery right now," she wrote at the time, adding, "Feels OK. I got lipo so my thighs hurt a lot if I move too much. but I'm healing really fast."

Did Doja Cat quit smoking?

Responding to a fan’s comment who said, "Ohh her body bout to eat, I just know her boobs bigger," Doja said, "Nope. Smaller, 32C."

The performer recovered at home and added that it would take "probably 3 months total."

She informed fans that she recently went through two surgeries on her tonsils. "My whole throat is f****d so I might have some bad news for y'all coming soon," she said.

"I was taking f*****g antibiotics but forgot that I was taking them and then I drank wine and was vaping all day long and then I started getting a nasty-ass growth on my tonsil so they had to do surgery on it today," she wrote in another post.

A fan then asked if she would continue to smoke amid her throat issues to which Doja replied, "I'm quitting the vape for a while and hopefully I don't crave it anymore after that."

Doja Cat lashes out at fans

The artist is often said to make controversial statements and has lashed out at her fans for referring themselves as ‘Kittens’ or ‘Kittenz’.

The 27-year-old said online, "My fans don't get to name themselves s**t. If you call yourself a 'kitten' or f*****g 'kittenz' that means you need to get off your phone and get a job and help your parents with the house."

After her tweet, Doja lost thousands of followers, but she was unbothered.

"Seeing all these people unfollow me makes me feel like I've defeated a large beast that's been holding me down for so long and it feels like I can reconnect with the people who really matter and love me for who I am and not for who I was," she posted on her Instagram Story. "I feel free."

In an interview with Harper’s Bazaar, Doja said, "I appreciate when people speak up for someone who is getting bullied or attacked by internet trolls. … Some of the most moving moments for me have been when my fans have stood up for me or for other people."

"That's fighting for something real. I really appreciate that because people like to s**t-talk," she added.

Tags news