Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

‘I'm actually very fit right now': Tom Brady reveals he has lost 10 pounds as the ex-NFL star enjoys life

2023-09-28 04:51
Tom Brady also avoids eating white sugar, dairy, white flour, caffeine, or iodized salt, as per Men's Journal
‘I'm actually very fit right now': Tom Brady reveals he has lost 10 pounds as the ex-NFL star enjoys life

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Tom Brady, 46, is looking leaner and happier than ever. The former NFL star, who retired from the sport earlier this year, revealed that he has shed 10 pounds since his last game in February.

He also opened up about how he has been spending his time and taking care of his health in his post-football life.

Tom Brady is relaxed and stressfree since retirement

Tom shared his weight loss and wellness journey on his 'Let’s Go' podcast on Monday, September 25.

He said that he has been feeling fit and relaxed since he left the field. “I’m down about 10 pounds, but I’m actually very fit right now,” he said as Hollywood Life also reported.

He added, “I haven’t had the stress that I had while I was playing so that’s allowed me to focus a little bit more on my physical health.”

Tom further stated that he has been able to prioritize other aspects of his life as well, such as his family, his friends, and his community.

Tom Brady says physical and mental health should sit at the top

Brady said that physical and mental health are the most important things for him. “You could prioritize a lot of things: career, kids, relationships, family, greater good, community,” he said.

The seven-time Super Bowl champion added, “At the end of the day, physical and mental health should sit at the top of the pyramid. When we don’t have that, we have nothing.”

Tom announced his retirement “for good” on Instagram on February 1, 2023, after playing one more season with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

He had previously announced his retirement in 2022 but changed his mind and returned to the game. He won seven Super Bowl rings in his illustrious career.

During his 22-year career, six-foot-four Tom Brady weighed 225 pounds

It was a strict diet and exercise regimen that helped him maintain that weight as he played at the highest level well into his 40s, as per the Sun.

He also avoids eating white sugar, dairy, white flour, caffeine, or iodized salt, as per Men's Journal

He continued, "You know, because if we don't have that [Health] when we don't have that we have nothing.

"So why wait until you're on your deathbed to start worrying about that?"

He added, "I learned it because I was fortunate in my career to learn it, OK if I don't take care of myself, I won't have a career. But now, if I don't take care of my life, I won't have a life."

Brady signed a $ 375 million, 10-year deal with the broadcast giant Fox Network last summer. He also continues to host the 'Lets Go' podcast.

Tags news