Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'The Bachelorette' fans call out Charity Lawson's 'scripted' move as she gives 'sympathy' rose to Spencer Storbeck

2023-06-27 12:16
If rumors are right, 'The Bachelorette' Season 20 contestant Spencer Storbeck might get eliminated in second rose ceremony
'The Bachelorette' fans call out Charity Lawson's 'scripted' move as she gives 'sympathy' rose to Spencer Storbeck

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: The first rose ceremony generally takes the viewers by surprise. Well, there was a bombshell revelation that occurred during 'The Bachelorette' Season 20. Seeing Charity Lawson give her final rose to Spencer Storbeck was a shock to many. Viewers believed that Spencer being kept in ABC's dating drama was a 'scripted' move by the producers.

Did the producers deliberately choose Spencer to stay in the show in order to maintain drama for one more episode? Fans were upset seeing Charity give a 'sympathy' rose to Spencer after he opened his heart out to her with his father's story. Even though the suitor might have been saved in the first rose ceremony, he is not fated to be there in the show for too long.

'Spencer got the producer rose'

'The Bachelorette' fans were shocked to see Charity give her last rose to Spencer. A fan slammed the show, "Spencer got the producer rose aka the entertainment rose." A second user tweeted, "Y’all are really surprised Spencer got the last rose? I saw that coming from a mile away." A third called Charity giving rose to Spencer a "scripted move" saying, "There’s absolutely NO WAY Charity giving Spencer the last rose wasn’t a scripted move by the producers I went on a date with someone with a similar vibe as him and he got us into a car accident because he was so obsessed with me." "Spencer getting a rose made me upset," tweeted one user.

'If Spencer gets a rose in the next rose ceremony I quit'

A stunned fan tweeted, "If Spencer gets a rose in the next rose ceremony. I quit. Charity looks scared of him, this is the producers making her keep him because they know he's a freak." Furthermore, a fan claimed, "Spencer's overemotional weird a** got a [rose]. More like a sympathy rose cuz he's pitiful ASF." A third user mocked producers as he uploaded a picture of Kris Jenner holding a gun in her hand and captioning the photo, "Producers making Charity give Spencer the final rose."

Will Spencer Storbeck be eliminated in second rose ceremony?

Yes, if Reality Steve's spoiler is to be believed. Spencer might have been saved in the first rose ceremony but his journey will not be on the show for too long. According to the reports, Spencer will go on a group date with Charity in the further episode. But, it seems that he will either not be able to connect with Charity very well or he will play out some mischief and will indeed lose Charity's interest. As the second rose ceremony arrives, the Georgia native will be seen eliminating Spencer along with Caleb Arthur, John Henry Spurlock, Kaleb Kim, and Josh Young.

'The Bachelorette' Season 20 premieres on June 26. New episodes of the show will air every Monday at 9 pm ET on ABC.