Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Andrew Tate enjoys Ferrari ride with brother Tristan Tate, trolls label them 'needy Instagram influencers'

2023-11-22 15:17
'Imagine you and your brother driving twin Ferraris through the countryside,' said Andrew Tate
Andrew Tate enjoys Ferrari ride with brother Tristan Tate, trolls label them 'needy Instagram influencers'

BUCHAREST, ROMANIA: Andrew Tate has dropped in a tweet for his fans on X (formerly Twitter) where he posted a picture of him along with two black Ferraris. He also posted a video in which the two Ferraris are seen being driven on an empty road.

Interestingly, Tate often informs his audience on a variety of topics related to his day-to-day activities. These topics include updates on his court cases, talks on masculinity that have angered some of his critics, and angry outbursts over things he finds offensive.

Andrew Tate shares video of two Ferraris

In one of his recent tweets on November 20, Andrew Tate stated, "Imagine you and your brother driving twin Ferraris through the countryside. Imagine how free you would feel."

He also attached a picture of himself with the two Ferraris and captioned it "Always had fun with twins." The tweet has received 1.6 million views so far and around 10K people have liked the tweet.

Internet reacts to Andrew Tate's tweet

Many people reacted to Andrew Tate's tweet. Some people agreed with Tate whereas some seemed to criticize him.

A user commented, "Such a vivid image! What destination would you imagine for this adventure, and who would be in the driver's seat?"

Another said, "If I'm with my brother doing Ferraris like that we won't be filming it like some needy Instagram influencers. We be having actual fun riding a masterpiece."

One user wrote, "My brothers funeral was 1 year, 3 months and 8 days ago, in his birthday... Won't be able to feel it ever... Couldn't even go to his funeral. Jealous of this."

Another user remarked, "That sounds like a fun and exciting scenario. I can imagine how free I would feel driving a Ferrari with my brother through the countryside. Ferraris are one of the most famous and luxurious sports cars in the world, and they can reach very high speeds and have great performance."

Tags news