Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Who is Charleston White? Adin Ross abruptly ends live stream with YouTuber, trolls label them 'weird'

2023-08-02 19:28
Adin Ross ends live with Charleston White after a heated discussion about Bronny James and what Ross perceives as false statements
Who is Charleston White? Adin Ross abruptly ends live stream with YouTuber, trolls label them 'weird'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Adin Ross is no stranger to creating controversial live streams. In a recent live stream on Kick, he featured comedian and YouTuber Charleston White. During the live stream, Ross and White discussed the football player Bronny James, and they both had opposing thoughts on the player, leading to a heated conversation.

Also, Ross engaged in a deep conversation about the Internet sensations known as the 'Island Boys,' who have been gaining popularity across various social media platforms. Franky Venegas and Ales Venegas aka Island Boys are a hip-hop duo and twin brothers. Ross was quite curious about these internet personalities, so he used the live stream opportunity with Charleston White to inquire about them.

Who is Charleston White?

Charleston White, an American comedian, YouTuber, influencer, and entrepreneur, has built a reputation for being a truth-seeker and often faces trolling for his candid approach. Born in 1970 in the Lone Star State, he has gained fame through his honest revelations. With over 216k subscribers on his YouTube channel, 'Real Charleston White,' he has become a notable figure in the online community. Currently, he is making headlines for engaging in a conversation with Adin Ross about the hip-hop duo 'Island Boys.'

Why did Adin Ross end the live stream with Charleston White in between?

During the live stream, Ross and White had a heated conversation about Bronny James, a football player. White made a statement about James that seemed to be false, but Ross couldn't accept it and chose to end the live stream.

In the live stream, White said, “My heart problem, brother. Let's stick. Let's stick to Bronny. Let's not look at nothing else. Let's look at bronny, bro.” Ross said, “He's gonna come back and be good, bro. He's gonna be good. I know, bro. You have to just trust. I have hope. I know he's gonna be good. All I want you to say is this, bro. Listen, listen, I know you're being very ignorant right now. You're being very ignorant.” White claimed, “All right, I'm not gonna let you even speak on that, bro, because it's such a sensitive topic.” Then swiftly Ross ended stream by saying, “I know him personally, man. f**k, I don't give a f**k about lebron, man.f**k that boy. Come on, I'm done, bro. I'm done with that shit, bro. I'm done with that, bro. I'm doing that, bro. Y'all could put me soft. All you want, bro. My heart problem, brother. That's thick.”

'Smart move, actions speak louder than words'

After watching the live stream, fans took to Twitter to share their perspective on the ongoing drama. One fan said, "Charleston White is literally the antonym or respect has he not seen his content or just clout chasing, and it backfired." Another fan wrote, "Seen this and i already knew were this was going 😭😭" A third user said, "You is Soft Af my Boi . Quit letting other peoples opinions. Set your emotions off my G." A fourth user wrote, "Smart move, actions speak louder than words." A last user said, "Na lowkey I can understand where adian is coming from with with this bronny is adin Ross right man so I can see."

‘Do you know about the island boys?’

During Ross' live stream, he connected with White over a Discord call and inquired about the 'Island Boys.' Ross asked, “Man. You know, made me smart than a motherf**ker since. Wait, let me ask you a question. So do you know about the island boys? You know who those people are?.” White replied that they were along with Jeffrey Epstein, a wealthy sex offender, “Ain't that them two kids that was on Jeffrey Epstein's Island? I don't know. That's them two over on Jeffrey Epstein out and they were f**king him, dude. You know, all the celebrities were f**king them when they were baby. what ain't that them, the two bars on Jeffrey Epstein Island? I don't even know that.” Upon hearing this, Ross was taken aback and asked again, “Is that true?” White replied, “Yeah, that's true.” Ross claimed, “What the f**k. Wait, that really hold the f**k up on God.”

Observing Ross' confusion, White insisted, “You think I'm bulls**t. I'm not bullsh**ting you. I'm telling you the girl. That is true. Them boy had their s**t pushed in when they were little bitty boy. Wait, what boy, them celebrities will shove that dick off when they, they were a little bitty boy, man. You know, made me smart than a motherf***ker since then.”

'Makes sense why they so weird'

After watching the live stream, fans started sharing their perspectives. One fan said, "He's so sure about what he says that hes starting to convince me." Another fan said, "Idk if its real but thers a picture of them with epstein when they were kids man smh." One user said, "Makes sense why they so weird." Another user wrote, “They got their shitters twisted” is one of the nastiest things i’ve ever heard😭."

Tags news