Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'When is this ever going to end?': Kim Kardashian sobs on camera while mom Kris Jenner worries in 'The Kardashians' teaser

2023-05-23 12:51
One shot from 'The Kardashians' teaser showed Kim Kardashian's mother Kris Jenner claiming that she worries about 'her' after she breaks down in front of the camera
'When is this ever going to end?': Kim Kardashian sobs on camera while mom Kris Jenner worries in 'The Kardashians' teaser

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Kim Kardashian seemed to have come to terms with being vulnerable in front of the camera as she was seen sobbing and asking, "When is this ever going to end?" in an upcoming season teaser. The climactic scenes from the upcoming series, which will premiere on Thursday, May 25, 2023, were featured in the teaser.

Kim, who admitted on a podcast with Jay Shetty to being a "hopeless romantic", had a turbulent dating life after her breakup with 'Saturday Night Life' star Pete Davidson and divorce from Kanye West. One shot from the teaser clip showed her mother Kris Jenner claiming that she worries about "her" and due to the way the clip was edited, it appeared like she was referring to Kim. When the teaser video came to a close, the mother of four broke down in tears and begged, "When is this ever going to end?"

RELATED ARTICLES

'I'm not lonely': Kim Kardashian aims to avoid 'same mistakes' in dating life after split with Pete Davidson

'Why can't they dress like normal people?' Kim Kardashian faces backlash for outfit choice at son's basketball game

'I hate seeing Kim cry she's so strong'

In response to the teaser clip, several fans expressed their excitement to see the upcoming season, with one fan writing, "Can it be May 25th already the suspense is killing me." Another fan wrote, "I hate seeing Kim cry she's so strong."

One fan wrote, "This is gonna be a good season it's giving the good ole kuwtk days but even better." This other fan wrote, "Kim has been through so much, ugh." One fan wrote, "Say what you want but for ONE second you can't undermine the strength of Kim!!!! These clips are so hard to see, and for her to share this with us all. We're all human, we're here for the ride with you Kim!!!!"

What did Kim Kardashian discuss with Jay Shetty on the podcast?

'The Kardashians' star had recently discussed dating on the most recent episode of the 'On Purpose With Jay Shetty' podcast, which aired on Monday, May 22. She admitted being a "hopeless romantic" and said that she enjoys building a life with someone.

The mother of North, 9, Saint, 7, Chicago, 5, and Psalm, 4, spoke candidly about some of the difficulties she had to overcome in the past, saying that she is willing to wait and that her desire to be with someone would never go away.

This article contains remarks made on the internet by individual people and organizations. MEAWW cannot confirm them independently and does not support claims or opinions being made online.