Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Love Island Games' viewers ecstatic as 'deserving couple' Jack Fowler and Justine Ndiba win dating show

2023-11-21 13:19
Justine Ndiba and Jack Fowler win whopping cash prize of $100,000 in 'Love Island Games' Season 1
'Love Island Games' viewers ecstatic as 'deserving couple' Jack Fowler and Justine Ndiba win dating show

SUVA, FIJI: 'Love Island Games' recently announced Justine Ndiba and Jack Fowler as Season 1 winners and the viewers couldn't be more thrilled. Jack and Justin have been the strongest couple in the villa and have overcome multiple challenges together.

Justin and Jack's connection ultimately became fans-favourite as they rooted for them to win the Peacock spin-off show. Notably, the couple didn't disappoint the viewers and won a whopping cash prize of $100,000.

While the 'Love Island Games' Season 1 alums didn't want Jack and Justin to win the competition, the viewers noted, "Jack and Justine deserve this more than anyone else in my opinion…. They simply did what had to be done and everyone else were haters."

Another person said, "JUSTINE & JACK WINNING IN FRONT OF ALL THEIR HATERS AND BITTER BITCHES 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩 so satisfying omg the best ending possible I love it so much THE BEST COUPLE WON."

Another critic added, "Justine and Jack found a beautiful connection in each other and played the game together. They are still waxing strong on the outside, I prayed for times like this😭😭😭."

Another internet user wrote, "AHHHHHH JUSTINE AND JACK WON I’m SO HAPPY and Just overall proud of them and They Deserve it AHHHHH.🤩🤍."

Another X user penned, "JUSTINE AND JACK WINNERS WIN!!!! Y’all did a great job CELY IS VERY VERY SWEET. You guys were amazing end of story !!! don’t let these fake ass people make you feel no type of way! So childish it’s a game."

Another social media user tweeted, "The way that justine and jack are still together too #Loveislandgames im sorry fake where? actors where? just for the game where?????? WINNERS DESERVED."

Justine Ndiba and Jack Fowler win 'most valuable islanders'

After Justine Ndiba and Jack Fowler won 'Love Island Games' Season 1, the couple also went on to win the most valuable islanders. Besides the grand cash prize of $100,000, Justine and Jack would now receive an additional $30k.

However, after the winners' announcement, the islanders voted for Justine to win the $100,000 grand prize. Justine had the option to either keep the money or share it with Jack.

However, Justine decided to split the cash prize with Jack equally as she had a strong connection with him.

Justine Ndiba claims co-star Jack Fowler saved her life

Justine Ndiba and Jack Fowler quickly sparked a connection as soon they met for the first time in 'Love Island Games' Season 1 Fiji villa. However, their connection appeared to be continued outside the villa as well.

In the recent interview, Justine revealed how Jack saved her life. Justine recently shared that she was allergic to chickpeas and Jack being a good listener quickly paid off.

She said, "He came running over to the other side because we’re split up during lunch. He comes running over saying, 'Justine, did you eat the salad? There's chickpeas in it.'"

Justin added, "He's saving my life. That’s when I knew this man really cared about me."

'Love Island Games' Season 1 is available to stream on Peacock.