Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Why does Andrew Tate feel he will be shot soon? 'I prepare my body to absorb the brutal kinetics of piercing lead'

2023-06-11 13:59
Andrew Tate tells his supporters he will 'force' himself 'to breathe' when the time comes
Why does Andrew Tate feel he will be shot soon? 'I prepare my body to absorb the brutal kinetics of piercing lead'

BUCHAREST, ROMANIA: Andrew Tate, a former kickboxer and presently a self-proclaimed misogynistic influencer, holds the belief that his life is in imminent danger following his release from prison. He has consistently voiced his concerns about a mysterious entity he refers to as 'The Matrix' actively working to suppress him and silence his voice through various means.

In the eyes of Andrew, alongside his brother Tristan, their imprisonment was a deliberate strategy employed to stifle their influence and disrupt their message. Even though Tate is no longer in prison, he remains convinced that an attempt on his life through gunfire is forthcoming, as previous attempts to silence him through alternative methods have proven unsuccessful.

'I prepare my body to absorb the brutal kinetics of piercing lead'

Tate, in a recent tweet, hinted at his anticipation of encountering a situation where he may face the threat of bullets. He stated, "I prepare my body to absorb the brutal kinetics of piercing lead. As all other silencing attempts fail, and stage 3 approaches - I anticipate a bullet will be the chosen utensil of pacification. I can only pray and prepare. I will force myself to breathe the best I can. I promise"

It is important to acknowledge that this is not the initial instance in which Andrew Tate has expressed his fear of impending harm. Approximately two weeks before his arrest in December of last year, 'Top G' shared a message with his supporters, hinting at the possibility of his demise.

Tate wrote, "If they kill me I love you all."

'God's favorite can't be killed'

After Andrew Tate openly voiced his concerns about a potential shooting soon, numerous Twitter users joined the conversation to express their opinions on the matter. One user wrote, "God's favorite can't be killed." Another user wrote, "The world needs more men like him." One user stated, "Stage 3 would be the matrix’s biggest mistake. It will be the beginning of the end."

This article contains remarks made on the Internet by individual people and organizations. MEAWW cannot confirm them independently and does not support claims or opinions being made online.