Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Ireland Baldwin welcomes daughter Holland with boyfriend RAC, reveals she has 'always loved that name'

2023-05-19 06:27
'I always wanted to have a child of my own with someone who would treat us right,' Ireland Baldwin said
Ireland Baldwin welcomes daughter Holland with boyfriend RAC, reveals she has 'always loved that name'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Ireland Baldwin has given birth to a baby girl with her musician beau RAC. Alec Baldwin's 27-year-old daughter welcomed her first child and revealed the news on Instagram on Thursday, May 18. The couple has named their daughter Holland.

Ireland and RAC whose real name is André Allen Anjos posed together on social media announcing the birth of their child. The mother is seen holding her child close to her while RAC is seen next to Ireland as they sat together on the bed in the hospital where the baby was successfully delivered.

READ MORE

Ireland Baldwin calls Candace Owens a cancer after she calls 'Rust' shooting 'poetic justice'

Alec Baldwin slammed for 'forgetting' eldest daughter Ireland in post celebrating other 7 children

'We're naming her Holland'

Months before Ireland gave birth to her first child, she and RAC who have been together since 2021, decided to name their daughter Holland and in her caption she revealed that she stuck to the plan. "We're naming her Holland. I'm Ireland, so we chose another country name because we wanted to keep that consistent," Ireland told Girlboss Radio in January 2023.

"I love the actress Holland Taylor. I've always loved that name since I was young, I just thought that was such a classy, beautiful name, so we're going with Holland," she explained another reason why decided to give the name. On New Year's Eve, Ireland and RAC revealed the pregnancy news as they shared a picture of a sonogram on social media and wished the fans, "Happy New Year."

'It takes so much out of you. I wasn't ready for that'

After she announced her pregnancy, a baby shower based on a burlesque theme was thrown at Jumbo's Clown Room, a Hollywood strip club.

However, Ireland found it difficult to process welcoming her daughter. She is the daughter of LA Confidential actress Kim Basinger who split from Alec when Ireland was 11 and included a difficult custody battle for years. "Pregnancy is hard. It takes so much out of you. I wasn't ready for that. I've always wanted a baby with the right person," Ireland wrote on Instagram in January.

Ireland's parents got separated in 2007 and at one point, Alec scornfully talked to her as he left a voicemail and called her a "rude, thoughtless little pig" after she missed a scheduled phone call with her father.

"I grew up with a very jaded perception of what love really looked like and I always wanted to have a child of my own with someone who would treat us right and love us unconditionally," she said, reported Page Six.

Tags news