Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Sister Wives' Season 18: Kody Brown fears Robyn might 'lose respect' for him after she sides with ex Meri

2023-10-09 09:18
'Sister Wives' Season 18 star Meri Brown does not want Kody Brown to think she's 'walking away' from their marriage
'Sister Wives' Season 18: Kody Brown fears Robyn might 'lose respect' for him after she sides with ex Meri

FLAGSTAFF, ARIZONA: 'Sister Wives' viewers witnessed Robyn Brown trying hard in Season 18 to help her husband, Kody, save his relationship with his three other wives.

However, it looks like Kody is afraid that Robyn might 'lose respect' for him if he abandons his other wives.

Kody said in a confessional, "Is Robyn being an advocate of me and Meri's reconciliation in our marriage?"

This comes after Kody witnessed Robyn siding with Meri. Kody said, "They are making me feel very uncomfortable."

Kody further added that he has one wife, Robyn, with whom he has a great relationship.

The preview clip showed the photo of all four sister wives with Kody claiming, "I'm afraid if I abandon these women then she'll (Robyn) lose respect for me."

'Sister Wives' star Kody Brown claims he doesn't 'understand' Meri Brown's business plans

After Meri revealed she was taking up a room for her clothing business, Kody was heard saying, "I understand."

However, in the confessional, he said, "Maybe, I don't understand." He added, "I mean, I'm super confused. She's taking up a room that's supposed to be there to be led out."

Kody further added, "She's not moving into it, but her business is gonna be there both businesses."

He then took a jab at Meri, claiming that the only reason she has a space in Flagstaff is because of him and Robyn.

'Sister Wives' star Meri does not want Kody Brown to think she's 'walking away' from marriage

While discussing her business plans with Kody, Meri confessed in the preview that she's not sure what she wants to do with her business. She said, "I don't want to live back in Utah."

Hinting about reconciliation as she planned to move to Utah, Meri added, "I don't want you to think I'm walking away because, sorry, I still have hopes."

Meri then claimed that she is having "anxiety" thinking about her business.

Feeling miserable after noticing Kody's nonchalant behavior towards her, Meri said, "I was really just kind of hoping he would care, a little bit more."

There wasn't anything specific that Meri was looking forward to for Kody to speak, but all she wanted was for Kody to have an "air of caring."

Are 'Sister Wives' stars Meri and Kody Brown still together?

No, Kody and Meri are no longer together. They officially parted ways in January 2023 after releasing a joint statement regarding their infamous split.

However, their spiritual marriage ended way before they made it public. The separation rumors surfaced in November 2021.

Despite the split, Kody and Meri are co-parenting their child, Leon.

As of now, Kody has parted ways with three of his sister wives and is only legally married to Robyn.

Catch new episodes of 'Sister Wives' Season 18 every Sunday at 10 pm ET on TLC.