Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Adele confirms her marriage to Rich Paul in two words on Alan Carr show

2023-11-20 21:25
Adele has been seen wearing a pear-shaped diamond ring on her left ring finger for about a year
Adele confirms her marriage to Rich Paul in two words on Alan Carr show

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Adele confirmed tying the knot with Rich Paul, 41, during an appearance at her best friend Alan Carr's comedy show, according to the Daily Mail.

Rumors of the marriage were floating for a year, with Adele adding fuel to the speculations by referring to the sports agent as her 'husband' months ago.

An onlooker told the publication, "I was at Alan Carr's comedy show in LA tonight and Adele was in the audience. Alan asked the crowd if anyone got married recently and Adele shouted 'I did!'"

A second audience member of the small and intimate show stated, "When he asked if anyone got married recently she yelled 'I did.' Super cute all around and was super sweet but dipped right before it ended."

"Adele was sitting right behind me with a friend having the best time. Her security only came in to bring her snacks," they added.

Rich Paul addressed marriage rumors in October

During his appearance on 'CBS Mornings', Paul talked about the Grammy-winning singer, saying, "She's been great, I think she would agree that we definitely helped each other. I'm in a good space, we're in a good space. Happy. She's superb. She's been great for me. We've been great for each other."

The couple have been together for two years.

When CBS host Gayle King brought up the wedding rumors, asking whether she should refer to Adele, 35, as 'Mrs Paul' the next time she speaks to her, Paul coyly replied, "You can say whatever you want."

He added that he was not the type of person who would put his personal life in front of the media.

Adele referred to Rich Paul as her 'husband' at Vegas concert in September

When a woman in the audience screamed, "Will you marry me?" the singer replied, "You can't marry me. I'm straight, my love, and my husband's here tonight."

The couple went public with their relationship in July 2021, when they sat together courtside at an NBA game.

Adele has been seen wearing a pear-shaped diamond ring on her left ring finger for about a year.

Tags news