Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

What happened between Joe Rogan and Alex Jones? Conspiracy theorist accuses podcaster of 'playing dumb' in public: 'It's all calculated'

2023-07-19 18:27
Alex Jones said, 'He sits there and plays dumb and does all that stuff and it’s all calculated, he’s a good guy, he knows all this stuff'
What happened between Joe Rogan and Alex Jones? Conspiracy theorist accuses podcaster of 'playing dumb' in public: 'It's all calculated'

AUSTIN, TEXAS: In a passionate and extensive rant, Alex Jones made bold claims about Joe Rogan, accusing him of acting dumb in public. According to the conspiracy theorist, Rogan's public persona is a calculated front to conceal his true political leanings. Jones contends that Rogan is, in fact, a far-right supporter like himself, despite the liberal image he portrays on his popular podcast. This revelation sparked controversy and debate, as many were surprised by the idea that Rogan might not be as liberal as he appears.

Jones further elaborated on his claims, asserting that he and Rogan share close and constant communication. According to Jones, they talk on a daily basis and exchange articles and information regularly. This level of interaction suggests a deep bond and an ongoing exchange of ideas and insights between the two influential figures. However, Jones expressed his frustration with Rogan's apparent shift towards the liberal side about six years ago, accusing him of playing games with his political stance.

'It’s all calculated'

The revelation of Joe Rogan's alleged political transformation six years ago adds another layer of intrigue to the situation. While Jones maintains that Rogan was once aligned with liberals, it appears that his political views have evolved over time.

Jones said, “Let me tell you, that guy, he sits there and plays dumb and does all that stuff and it’s all calculated. He’s a good guy, he knows all this stuff. We talk every day, they get mad at him about that. We text constantly you know every day and we send people articles and stuff. And that’s why I got mad at him, when he was kind of going to liberals about six years ago and kind of playing games."

"They were kind of recruiting him and I was just like ‘Joe! Knock it off. Stop! You know about all this. And then he got more hardcore again and he went the right direction and then they did the lockdowns. He said screw these people, It’s all true. I’m going after him.”

Alex Jones requested Andrew Tate on JRE

Alex Jones made an intriguing request to Joe Rogan regarding a potential guest for the Joe Rogan Experience (JRE). The request involved bringing in Andrew Tate as a guest on the podcast. However, this request came with a twist. The Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) obtained text conversations from a phone belonging to Jones, shedding light on this intriguing exchange between the two influential figures.

Late in 2019, Jones engaged in a conversation with UFC commentator Joe Rogan through text messages. During this exchange, the topic of discussion revolved around having Andrew Tate as a guest on the Joe Rogan Experience. Andrew Tate, known for his involvement in various controversies, including recent charges of r**e and human trafficking in Romania, was reportedly the one who expressed interest in being featured on the podcast.

“If you could drop joe a txt and recommend me for his podcast I would appreciate it,” Tate messaged Jones on December 14, 2019, per the SPLC.

Later, Jones texted Rogan, “I have known this guy a few years. He lives in Transylvania and is a really good guest. He is a long time fan of yours and said in the past you followed him on Twitter.”

The entire arrangement, however, was rejected by Rogan, who said he was booked for the weeks ahead. Tate had been trying to appear on the show as a guest for some time, according to the UFC commentator. Tate, however, has never appeared on a 'JRE' podcast.