Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

When will Lifetime ‘My Best Friend the Baby Snatcher’ air? Release date and how to watch thriller

2023-05-17 17:50
The film follows the life of two pregnant best friends and the horror that follows when one of them suffers a miscarriage, turning her into a murderous baby snatcher.
When will Lifetime ‘My Best Friend the Baby Snatcher’ air? Release date and how to watch thriller

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Thriller movies can be the perfect adrenaline rush you need. These movies largely pull in the audience with intense plot twists, suspense, and a sense of danger. Well, the new Lifetime thriller ‘My Best Friend the Baby Snatcher’ has all the thrills and chills. It is written by Anna Damergis, Donna Lawrence, and Tim Schaaf.

The film follows the life of two pregnant best friends and the horror that follows when one of them suffers a miscarriage, turning her into a murderous baby snatcher. The Lifetime thriller movie stars Jennifer Taylor, Adrienne Thomas, Paul London, and Matthew Lawrence.

RELATED ARTICLES

What is 'A View to Kill For' about? Plot of the Lifetime's mystery thriller explained

'Maid for Revenge' Review: Lifetime's murder mystery falls flat with nothing new to offer

The official Lifetime synopsis for ‘My Best Friend the Baby Snatcher’ reads, “Close friends become pregnant at the same time, but when one of them miscarries, jealousy turns her into a murderous baby snatcher. Stars Jennifer Taylor, Matthew Lawrence, Adrienne Thomas and Paul London (2023).”

When does ‘My Best Friend the Baby Snatcher’ release?

The ‘My Best Friend the Baby Snatcher’ is set to release on May 18, 2023.

How can I watch ‘My Best Friend the Baby Snatcher’?

You can watch the movie ‘My Best Friend the Baby Snatcher’ on Lifetime. If you’re a fan of thriller movies, you do not want to miss this one.

Trailer

The official trailer of ‘My Best Friend the Baby Snatcher’ has not yet been released. But we have got a teaser for you below.