Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Pic of Taylor Swift lovingly kissing Travis Kelce goes viral but real star of photo isn't either of them

2023-10-24 16:19
'This is me looking at these photos for 184882822 min,' a fan said about the woman seen behind Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce's photo
Pic of Taylor Swift lovingly kissing Travis Kelce goes viral but real star of photo isn't either of them

KANSAS CITY, MISSOURI: The buzz surrounding Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce's rumored romance reached the next level after the pop star was seen kissing her new beau on the cheeks in a photo shared by Chariah Gordon, the girlfriend of Kelce's teammate Mecole Hardman Jr.

While the image of Swift kissing Kelce went viral online and sent fans into a frenzy, a woman who appeared on the background of the photo became the actual star of the picture.

As Kelce, Swift, Gordon, and Hardman Jr posed for the camera, the unidentified woman could be seen on the far right corner of the photo, staring at the group with an excited fangirl-like expression while holding a can.

Shortly after the photo of Kelce and Swift's adorable cheek kiss went viral, several fans took to social media to share images that had a similar expression to that of the woman in the background of the picture.

Fans react to woman seen in background of Travis Kelce and Taylor Swift's viral kiss photo

Several fans reacted to the woman seen in the background of Kelce and Swift's viral cheek kiss photo, with many saying the woman echoed their expression after seeing Swift planting a kiss on Kelce's cheek.

"That would totally me…," one said. "I’m literally her," another added. "Me too girl," a third commented.

"This is me looking at these photos for 184882822 min," one fan wrote.

"I’m this girl in the back," one mentioned.

One wrote, "Same girl", while another asked, "What’s her story?"

Taylor Swift wore a friendship bracelet with Travis Kelce's jersey number

Swift and Kelce's kiss photo came after the former witnessed the Kansas City Chiefs defeat the Los Angeles Chargers 31-7 at the Arrowhead Stadium on Sunday, October 22.

According to the Daily Mail, Swift wore a Chiefs crewneck sweater atop coordinating Chiefs tee alongside a black mini skirt. She also wore lace up loafers before changing into Nike sneakers.

The pop star even wore a friendship bracelet with Kelce's jersey number #87 written on it, the publication mentioned. During the game, Swift was seen in a suite alongside Patrick Mahomes' wife Brittany Mahomes and their two children Sterling and Bronze Mahomes.

Swift and Kelce reportedly headed back to the latter's mansion alongside to pals to celebrate Chiefs' sixth win in a row. The couple even held hands as they left the stadium together.

Jason Kelce weighs on Travis Kelce's 'another level of stardom' amid Taylor Swift romance

Kelce's older brother, Philadelphia Eagles star Jason, appeared in an interview with NBC Sports' Peter King and discussed about his younger sibling's next level stardom amid his romance with Swift.

"It's certainly been weird, the level that it is now. On one hand, I'm happy for my brother that he seems to be in a relationship that he's excited about, that he is genuine about. But there's another end of it where it's like, 'Man, this is a lot,'" Jason shared.

"There's paparazzi talking about him fueling his car before the game today and I'm like, 'Is that really necessary information to share?'" he said.

"This is another level of stardom that typically football players don't deal with. And so on one hand, really, really happy for my brother and where he's at in his current situation with Taylor but on the other hand, there's some, I think, alarms sometimes with how you know, over-in-pursuit people can be," Jason explained.

Tags news