Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Internet dubs IShowSpeed 'insane' as he slaps woman's butt on Kai Cenat's dating livestream: 'This is hilarious'

2023-11-27 14:46
Renowned YouTuber IShowSpeed made an appearance during Kai Cenat's dating livestream
Internet dubs IShowSpeed 'insane' as he slaps woman's butt on Kai Cenat's dating livestream: 'This is hilarious'

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: Renowned YouTuber IShowSpeed has grabbed headlines again following his appearance alongside Kai Cenat on a dating livestream.

In a playful exchange with a woman, Speed's unexpected gesture of slapping her butt earned him the label of "insane". Many found the incident humorous.

To provide context, Speed and Cenat hosted a dating livestream that gained wide attention on YouTube. Initially, Speed engaged in a genuine conversation with the woman, discussing names, locations, and professions.

This conversation gradually evolved into a more light-hearted interaction. Notably, Cenat joined Speed, and together, they shared some funny moments following Speed's playful gesture towards the woman.

What did IShowSpeed do?

In the midst of Kai Cenat's dating livestream collaboration with his fellow YouTuber Speed, a noteworthy interaction unfolded.

In a widely circulated X (formerly Twitter) video clip, Speed engaged in conversation with a woman, beginning by asking, "We're not all, I mean, like, where are you from?"

The woman responded, "No, I'm from Atlanta." Speed followed up with another query, asking, "Are you from Atlanta? I mean, like, what do you do?" The woman then explained that she makes money as a dancer in Atlanta.

Seizing the opportunity for some entertainment, Speed suggested, “Oh, you, oh you y you show me some moves then?” The woman said, "Let's do it." Speed said, "No, it's just fun."

The woman said, "How do you got your lil one too." Speed then said, "Alright, show me your lil one too."

The woman got up to dance and encouraged Speed to join in.

After expressing gratitude for her dance, Speed humorously asked if he could "grab it", to which the woman agreed.

This led to Speed swiftly slapping her butt before bursting into laughter and running off to share the amusing moment with Cenat.

In a humorous twist, Speed even looked at his hand in disbelief and, to add humor, he sniffed his hands while sharing a light-hearted laugh with Cenat.

Internet reacts to IShowSpeed's gesture

After witnessing IShowSpeed's interaction with the girl, numerous fans flocked to the comment section to share their perspectives. One fan speculated about Speed's emotions, stating, "He nervous. I know he feeling them butterflies in his stomach."

Another fan commented, "Why these guys never know how to act around women it’s crazy."

The third fan labeled Speed as 'weird,' and said, "[N-word] so weird bruh idky yall like him."

The fourth user exclaimed, "That man speed is insane bro."

The fifth user found the situation hilarious, stating, "This is hilarious if you add the looney tunes roadrunner sound effect behind it when he takes off running makes it more funnier."

Tags news