Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

When Andrew Tate said he would administer CPR only to 'hot female': 'If you’re some fat dude, you're gonna die'

2023-07-11 18:53
Andrew Tate said, 'This is my public declaration, if you have a heart attack or some other injury near me and needs CPR, I am trained in CPR'
When Andrew Tate said he would administer CPR only to 'hot female': 'If you’re some fat dude, you're gonna die'

BUCHAREST, ROMANIA: Andrew Tate is well-known for his divisive and nasty comments. The self-proclaimed 'King of Masculinity' once stated that he would only administer CPR on "hot females."

Tate also stated that he is trained in CPR and that if someone around him meets with an accident or has a heart attack, he may assist them; however, the individual must be a female and not a man, especially a "fat dude."

'If you’re some fat dude, you're gonna die'

Tate appeared in a YouTube video discussing his CPR abilities. The clip is titled 'Andrew Tate Only Gives CPR to Hot Chicks.' In 3 minute long video Tate said, "This is my public declaration, if you have a heart attack or some other injury near me and needs CPR, I am trained in CPR."

Tate told that he has performed it 5-6 times. He continued saying, "I do know how to administer CPR. However I will not administer CPR unless you're a hot female."

"This is the reality if you're some fat dude and you just had a heart attack and I don't really know you you're gonna die. If you're a really good friend no not even if you're a friend you bet if you're my friend you just can't be a p***y, "Tate went on saying.

He further added, "Well, I had a heart attack’, get the f**k up. F**ks wrong with you. Go hospital later. Have a drink, cigarette, cup of coffee, back in the game. F**king having heart attacks near me, you little p***y."

'He’s not serious'

A Twitter user posted criticizing Tate's view, "Just seen Andrew Tate saying he wouldn’t perform CPR on a man as it’s gay — you cannot tell me there are people that actually take this man seriously and hang off his every word…" Another user wrote, "He’s not serious."

The post attracted some users. A user supported Tate's views and wrote, "Despise the guy but that’s the one thing I would agree with him on lol."

Another one defended Tate and wrote, "He didn't say it was cause its gay. He said if I don't know you I don't care. He's an absolute nob jockey."

Tags news