Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'RHONJ' star Melissa Gorga trolled as she unveils 'cheap and tacky' Envy fall collection

2023-10-12 09:55
'RHONJ' star Melissa Gorga unveiled her 2023 Envy fall collection after her runway show
'RHONJ' star Melissa Gorga trolled as she unveils 'cheap and tacky' Envy fall collection

HAZLET, NEW JERSEY: 'The Real Housewives Of New Jersey' star Melissa Gorga recently unveiled her latest fall collection from her clothing line, Envy By MG. However, the reality star was trolled severely as social media users labeled her fall collection "basic."

Melissa shared a series of sweaters, leather jackets, denim outfits and dresses. Alongside the photos, the reality star wrote, "The perfect @envybymg fall sweaters, jackets and sweater dresses! Bring on the chill."

However, social media users trolled the reality star over her collection as one commented, "This screams Shein, but cheaper." Another person added, "Looks cheap & tacky old like it came from out a warehouse nobody is buying this mess."

A third person criticized, "What the hell is the style in New Jersey, these clothes are not fashion show worthy, I wouldn’t even waste money on having one if this was my collection, you should be embarrassed to add your name to this."

Another Instagram user penned, "Unfortunately these clothes are not special/unique in anyway ..I’d have to agree I think of Shein/Temu…bad quality..I’m a bit stunned to think you’d [think] their worthy of a fashion show."

Another critic stated, "Not a fan of any look. I expected batter." Another follower wrote, "Sorry it looks basic. Not interesting at all."

'RHONJ' star Melissa Gorga organizes Envy fashion show after four years of hiatus

Melissa Gorga, who owns Envy Boutique, recently hosted another annual fashion show featuring designs from her store. The reality star organized the fashion show after four years of hiatus due to the pandemic.

Melissa kicked off organizing the Envy fashion show in 2016 when she staged a production to show the store's spring styles. The boutique owner kept it all in the family as she and her daughter Antonia Gorga walked the runway.

Since then, other familiar faces have walked into the show, including Dolores Catania's son, Frankie.

Does Melissa Gorga's Envy sell fake Chanel items?

Melissa Gorga's Envy boutique was accused of selling counterfeit and illegal Chanel items. In 2018 Melissa took to her social media to acknowledge the claims.

The reality star revealed that her store had been selling fake items from the luxury brand and promised to stop selling anything related to the brand from here on out.

Melissa wrote, "NOTICE: Chanel has informed Envy By Melissa Gorga that all of the Chanel branded goods previously offered and sold by our company were counterfeit and illegal. As such, we have ceased all sales of Chanel branded goods and will not be carrying any such goods in our store in the future."

When did Melissa Gorga start Envy?

Melissa Gorga started her Envy boutique in December 2015 following the successful launch of an HSN jewelry line. Joe Gorga helped Melissa in building her boutique.

She opened the first offline outlet of Envy in Montclair, New Jersey and it also has an online store, EnvybyMG.com, for shoppers outside the tri-state area. Envy's description reads, "Melissa Gorga’s eye for fashion truly reflects the boutique, as she hand picks pieces from an array of emerging designers to prestigious fashion forward brands."

The description continued, "With that in mind, you will be sure to find something for almost everyone." However, after the massive success of her Montclair Envy boutique, Melissa opened a second Envy outlet in Ridgewood, New Jersey in the spring of 2022.

Tags news