Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Paige Spiranac stuns fans in 'Halloween costume' as golf influencer dresses up as Cowboys cheerleader: 'This felt fitting for NFL'

2023-10-10 16:51
Paige Spiranac dressed up as a Dallas Cowboys cheerleader in a Halloween costume, showcasing her impressive figure
Paige Spiranac stuns fans in 'Halloween costume' as golf influencer dresses up as Cowboys cheerleader: 'This felt fitting for NFL'

WHEAT RIDGE, COLORADO: Paige Spiranac, the 30-year-old veteran golf influencer, continued her annual tradition of dressing up throughout October by sharing an image in a Halloween costume where she channeled a Dallas Cowboys cheerleader over the weekend.

As the Dallas Cowboys and San Francisco 49ers gear up for a crucial NFL matchup on Sunday evening, it appears that Paige Spiranac is showing support for the Dallas franchise in the moments leading up to kickoff.

Paige Spiranac wore Dallas Cowboys cheerleader outfit

Paige Spiranac flaunted her incredible figure, captivating eyes, and radiant smile in a stunning selfie shared on Twitter. She was adorned in what seems to be Dallas Cowboys-themed attire.

Spiranac was wearing a loosely knotted bust-enhancing bralette, a classic pair of little cheerleader shorts, and a miniature blazer with the Dallas Cowboys emblem.

While there's a suggestion that Spiranac might be donning the attire more for showcasing her figure than endorsing Mike McCarthy's team, it's a nod to the iconic designs worn by the legendary Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders.

Captioning her post, Spiranac mentioned, "This felt fitting for NFL Sunday. Been posting a new Halloween costume every single day!"

She shared the update while promoting her website, OnlyPaige, on X, formerly known as Twitter.

Spiranac also posted a video on her Instagram Story donning the renowned vest, blouse, and shorts ensemble. This comes as the Cowboys and 49ers face off in Week 5's 'Sunday Night Football' matchup.

Paige Spiranac has always been Pittsburgh Steelers fan

While Spiranac's most recent outfit pays homage to Dallas, she has always been a Pittsburgh Steelers fan. Spiranac declared she was "putting all my good vibes" into the upcoming Steelers season before the start of it.

In an August appearance on 'Up and Adams,' Spiranac expressed her support for the Pittsburgh Steelers, stating, "Since I am a Steelers fan, I think there are some high expectations for them this year."

She added, "Fingers crossed. I am such a big [quarterback] Kenny Pickett fan, and especially a massive [head coach] Mike Tomlin fan, and so, I’m putting all my good vibes into their season this year."

The Steelers, who are 2-2 right now, will play host to the Baltimore Ravens on Sunday.

Spiranac recently dressed as Velma Dinkley of 'Scooby-Doo'

Recently, Spiranac dressed as Velma Dinkley from the "Scooby-Doo" series, raising uncertainty about whether Steelers clothing will ever be featured in her Halloween wardrobe.

She wrote, "I decided to do one Halloween costume a day in October on OP Velma coming in hot."

Tags news