Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Why Jason Derulo had to get his ring cut off? Singer says it's 'so embarrassing'

2023-08-25 04:28
'Woke up, finger was swollen, it’s turning colors,' wrote Jason Derulo
Why Jason Derulo had to get his ring cut off? Singer says it's 'so embarrassing'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Jason Derulo never thought putting on a fitness device would turn out to be a nightmare! The ‘Glad U Came’ crooner revealed on his Instagram account that he bought the popular Oura ring. This ring is already used by celebrities such as Prince Harry, and Kim Kardashian. However, he had to get rid of it later.

“I bought the Oura ring” he captioned the video. In the clip, the 33-year-old singer can be seen lying in bed, while holding up his right hand as he dips it in a silver champagne bucket filled with ice. “Woke up, finger was swollen, it’s turning colors.”

Why did Derulo’s finger get swollen?

As his friends laughed in the background, Derulo explained, “I was like, damn. Trying to figure out how to take this damn ring off,” he explains. “It just got swollen overnight. I tried to take it off with oil.”

‘The Voice Australia’ mentor said, “When I iced it, it came down a little bit.” But after he took a gym session, it “swell up even more so.”

The post shows someone in scrubs spraying his finger before trying to pull it off and jokes about using ‘WD40’ to get rid of the ring.“We’re going to the hospital, and we will cut it off,” he’s told by someone from the at-home medical team.

What material was the ring made from?

The fitness-tracking Oura ring is made from titanium elements. Once the ‘Savage Love’ singer is in the hospital bed, the medical staff tells him, “It will take one or two minutes,” reports People.

An hour later, Derulo updates, “It’s not off yet.” The medical team twists a metal clamp being used to cut through the ring and finally freeing his finger.

Are Jason Derulo and Andrew Tate’s friends?

Andrew Tate was seen enjoying and socializing with Jason Derulo during the singer’s concert performance in Bucharest, Romania. The influencer documented this experience by uploading a vlog on Twitter, where he can be seen having a conversation with the ‘Jalebi Baby’ crooner.

Tate’s other celebrity friends include Adin Ross, ex-MMA fighter Tam Khan, Sneako, his manager Sartorial Shooter, JWaller, and Stirling Cooper.

In April singer released his smash hit 'Glad U Came,' dropping on streaming platforms with 57. million following on TikTok alone.

Jason Derulo’s first album was out in 2010 'Jason Derulo'. It became a massive hit and launched him as one of the most promising new artists in the music arena.

Tags news