Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Is Alabama Barker OK? Travis Barker's daughter claps back at body-shamers, reveals she has an autoimmune disease

2023-08-22 09:28
Travis Barker's daughter Alabama Barker takes a dig at paparazzi for 'trying to make her look fat'
Is Alabama Barker OK? Travis Barker's daughter claps back at body-shamers, reveals she has an autoimmune disease

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Alabama Barker often receives trolls and backlash over her body and age.

However, the youngest daughter of Travis Barker and Shanna Moakler opted to not remain quiet as she clapped back at the body-shaming comments.

Alabama stepped out in response to body-shaming brought on by recent paparazzi images, particularly those that sparked accusations that she was a "catfish."

She told her followers on TikTok that she had an autoimmune condition and a thyroid issue that has caused her to gain weight.

Alabama Barker calls out paparazzi for 'trying to make her look fat'

Alabama Barker has had enough of trolls and criticism about her body weight. She recently took to her TikTok and slammed paparazzi, who tried to make her 'look fat' in the photos which recently went viral.

She kept the camera close to her face and said, "That's my face when I see all the fake pages commenting about my weight in paparazzi pictures and saying I'm a catfish or saying I'm fat."

She added, "First of all, let me eat you up because I’m so fat."

Alabama continued, "Paparazzi will purposely take pictures of you with your mouth open, middle of a sentence, and any ugly picture they can get of you just for views."

Alabama further explained, "I would love to see you guys getting random pictures of you taken of you when you’re leaving the grocery store, in the middle of a sentence, with your mouth wide open… and let’s see how beautiful you look."

@alabamabarker ♬ original sound - Alabama barker

Alabama Barker reflects on her 'thyroid problem and an autoimmune disease'

Alabama Barker also revealed her struggle with a 'thyroid problem and an autoimmune disease'.

She went on to explain that she has 'a thyroid problem and an autoimmune disease' which are contributing factors to her weight gain.

Alabama shared, "I also have a thyroid problem and an autoimmune disease, so that's one of the main reasons why I have weight gain," adding, "So, it would be very appreciated if you guys just keep your opinions to yourself."

However, after explaining that her weight 'fluctuates', Alabama hoped any young girls watching her video and are 'gaining weight' do not ever 'think there’s something wrong with it.'

She concluded her video with a positive note, "There is a certain point where if your health is getting affected by it, that you need to change it, but no… That’s not the case for me and I would appreciate it if you guys put yourself in my shoes."

However, Alabama's followers showered support for the social media influencer in the comment section of her latest video.

A social media user added, "HONESTLY. i love u and this response was so good😭 and ur literally stunning."

Another TikTok user wrote, "🥺💕 I’m sorry you deal w that fr! Your beautiful & strong bama 🤍."

"This is so real a lot of little girls on this app watch so many videos of people and people commenting things, thank you🥲❤️," commented another person.

Another user said, "No need to explain at all!! You’re gorgeous, don’t give them the energy love!" Another follower added, "Wanna give u a big hug I am so sorry you have been going through this."

Who is Alabama Barker?

Alabama Barker is a daughter of Travis Barker who he shares with his ex-wife Shanna Moakler, who was the winner of the 1995 Miss New York USA pageant.

Alabama has two other siblings, a brother named, Landon Barker, and a half-sister called Atiana De La Hoya.

Alabama starred in 'Meet The Barkers' in 2005 as a newborn baby just for an episode. However, Alabama has found fame in her own right, establishing herself as a big presence on social media.