Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Here's why Kai Cenat is upset with IShowSpeed ahead of Sidemen Charity Match 2023

2023-09-09 13:29
Twitch king seems upset with IShowSpeed ahead of Sidemen Charity Match 2023
Here's why Kai Cenat is upset with IShowSpeed ahead of Sidemen Charity Match 2023

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: On September 8, 2023, Kai Cenat, the 2023 Streamer of the Year, called out his pal and YouTube celebrity Darren "IShowSpeed" simply known as IShowSpeed.

Cenat brought up IShowSpeed's most recent collaboration with British YouTuber Olajide "JJ," also known as 'KSI' during a Just Chatting segment. And all it seemed was that Cenat was upset with IShowSpeed, but why?

What happened between Kai Cenat and IShowSpeed?

During his live chat, the streamer admitted that he tried to contact IShowSpeed about training for the Sidemen Charity Match 2023 but was rejected.

Additionally, Cenat disclosed that he and IShowSpeed were going to conduct a segment of The Kai 'N Speed Show in which they would demonstrate their impending football practice.

The New Yorker commented on his friend's decision to collaborate with KSI instead of him, saying, "Chat, y'all think this [N-word] is f**king with me or some s**t?"

On September 8, 2023, Kai Cenat mentioned IShowSpeed's recent partnership with KSI, during which the two worked together to prepare for the upcoming Sidemen Charity Match 2023, at the 22-minute point of his show.

The Twitch star remarked, "I heard he (IShowSpeed) was training with KSI. Yo, Speed, first of all, Speed, I literally asked you; you see - this is what I've been talking about with this [N-word], bro! It's like the [N-word] doesn't trust me, my [N-word]!"

Cenat continued by going into great depth regarding his conversation with IShowSpeed. The Ohio native allegedly told him he had "no time" and stated his desire to prepare alone for the football game.

Adding, "Chat, I literally asked Speed, 'Bro, when are you free so we can train together, bro.' The [N-word] keep saying, 'Hey, man. I've got no time. Man, I'm training solo, bruh. I'm training solo.' And then, I see this s**t, Y'all [N-word] are not even on the same team!"

Fans react to Kai Cenat's clip

The video clip of the same livestream segment was uploaded by IShowSpeedLive on Twitter. At the time of writing it had 26k views and several comments.

A user commented with a GIF and wrote, "no one f**ks with that grapist." The second user wrote, "So speed gets told he has a big ego for not collating and then he Collabs with ksi and all of a sudden has an ego."

The third user wrote, "W speed he know Adin the real one and Kai the snake that only give a s**t about content not friendship."

The fourth user wrote," [.IshowSpeed Vs Kai Cenet.] FUTURE BOXING ?? I THINK [.There Going To Become Beef Early??.]" The fifth user wrote, "Bro ain't no way speed did to his boi Kai"