Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Selling the OC's Sean Palmieri quits Oppenheim Group after fiery feud with Austin Victoria in Season 3 trailer

2023-11-21 10:58
After the scorching success of 'Selling the OC' Season 2 in January 2023, Netflix eagerly greenlights a fiery Season 3
Selling the OC's Sean Palmieri quits Oppenheim Group after fiery feud with Austin Victoria in Season 3 trailer

ORANGE COUNTY, CALIFORNIA: 'Selling the OC' star Sean Palmieri is making waves as he bid adieu to the Oppenheim Group and dived into a new chapter with a different real estate firm.

"Unfortunately, the Oppenheim Group was not a culture fit for me and I’m really excited for the future as I just signed as a partner with an amazing, top-producing team and mentor, Steve Games, the previous owner of Prudential California Realty and Pacific Sotheby’s International Realty," the realtor told Entertainment Tonight.

He continued, "Our team recently just launched with Coldwell Banker West. Returning to the serene atmosphere of San Diego County, where I first ventured from Florida to California, brings me great joy."

He further added, "I’m eager to explore the opportunities that lie ahead for my business and success in this vibrant community."

This comes after his heated feud with Austin Victoria.

The upcoming episodes of 'Selling the OC' also promise a clash between Sean and Austin Victoria, which is fueled by rumors that have yet to be unveiled.

In a teaser trailer, Austin confronted Sean with skepticism, asking, "Are you truly fabricating this nonsense?"

The tension reached a boiling point as Austin took a step further, initiating a physical altercation that could very well be a key factor in Sean's dramatic exit from the show.

Why are Sean Palmieri and Austin Victoria feuding?

The reason behind the feud between Austin and Sean is still a mystery, and we'll only find out as more episodes are released.

It seems like Sean and Austin will have a face-off over some rumors, but the details are yet to be revealed.

In a sneak peek trailer, Austin questions Sean, saying, "You really going to make this s**t up?"

Things got intense between them, with Austin pushing Sean, and it looked like the drama would unfold in the upcoming episodes.

In the last season, we also saw Kayla calling out Polly at Gio's party, revealing a makeout incident with Tyler.

Brandi and Alex also had their share of drama, with Brandi being upset about Alex flirting with Tyler and almost slapping Alex in Cabo.

Who works under the ‘Oppenheim’ Group?

Mary Fitzgerald, Chrishell Stause, Maya Vander, Emma Hernan, Davina Potratz, Amanza Smith, Chelsea Lazkani, and Heather Young are all prominent real estate agents working under the renowned Oppenheim Group.

Led by brothers Jason and Brett Oppenheim, the Oppenheim Group is a high-profile real estate brokerage based in Los Angeles, specializing in luxury properties.

Known for its elite clientele and glamorous listings, the Oppenheim Group has carved a niche in the competitive real estate market.

Mary, Chrishell, Maya, Emma, Davina, Amanza, Chelsea, and Heather showcase their expertise and charisma on the hit reality show 'Selling Sunset', offering viewers a glimpse into the high-stakes world of luxury real estate in Los Angeles.

Netflix confirms ‘Selling the OC’ Season 3

Netflix gave the green light for a third season of the reality series, following the success of Season 2's release in January 2023.

Now that Season 2 is out, everyone's buzzing with excitement for the upcoming season.

It looks like the cast and crew have probably wrapped up filming for Season 3, considering it took about four months for the first season.

Even though the official cast list is a secret, we're expecting to see the familiar faces of the previous cast, including Alex Hall, Alexandra Jarvis, Alexandra Rose, Austin Victoria, Brandi Marshall, Gio Helou, Kayla Cardona, Lauren Shortt, Polly Brindle, Sean Palmieri, Tyler Stanaland, Ali Harper, and occasional appearances by Jason and Brett Oppenheim.

But the scoop is, that Sean will make his final appearance in Season 3, following his decision to quit.

Tags news