Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Ashley Johnson files restraining order against ex Brian Wayne Foster after $150K extortion attempt

2023-05-23 11:24
Ashley Johnson believes that Brian Wayne Foster is 'close to the edge' and has the ability to murder'
Ashley Johnson files restraining order against ex Brian Wayne Foster after $150K extortion attempt

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Ashley Johnson, known for her role in 'The Last of Us,' has expressed deep apprehension regarding her personal safety, revealing a genuine fear for her life. In a distressing revelation, Johnson alleges that her ex-boyfriend has subjected her and her family to a series of distressing acts.

Legal documents obtained by The Blast reveal that Johnson has accused her ex-boyfriend, Brian Wayne Foster, of tampering with the security measures in her home. Johnson claims that after a significant altercation, Foster changed the passwords to her home Ring cameras. This incident has left the actress feeling unsafe within her own home, particularly concerning the well-being of her family. Johnson expresses her concerns, believing that Foster is "close to the edge, has the ability to murder, and will cause harm not only to me but to them."

READ MORE

Government Overreach? Man gets 1 year for hitting wife during livestream despite her refusal to complain

Nikki Margera contemplating restraining order against husband Bam Margera after his arrest

Who is Brian Wayne Foster?

Brian Wayne Foster, known for his involvement in Talks Machina and other Critical Role shows, has had a notable career within the entertainment industry. He co-produced and hosted 'Talks Machina', a talk show that aired on Geek & Sundry and later on the 'Critical Role' Twitch and YouTube channels. Foster also hosted 'Between the Sheets', a one-on-one talk show where he interviewed various guests, including the cast members of 'Critical Role'.

In addition, Foster co-hosted Travis Willingham's 'Yee-Haw Game Ranch' alongside Travis Willingham, engaging in video game playthroughs with comedic interruptions from puppet characters. The show later transformed into 'Yee-Haw Off the Ranch' with Johnson as Foster's co-host during the COVID-19 pandemic. In August 2021, Foster announced his departure from 'Critical Role' to pursue personal projects, marking a transition in his career.

Brian Wayne Foster allegedly has a history of substance abuse issues

In the court filing, Johnson says on "May 15, 2023, the police issued an (Emergency Protective Order) due to (Brian) having attempted to extort $150,000 from me (television/film actress), his history of verbal abuse, his very unhinged mind from his addictive use of narcotics and several other reasons." According to the actress, she has been attempting to end her relationship with Foster for more than two and a half years, and she finally managed to do so in May. However, in the weeks leading up to their breakup, she alleges that they had an argument after which Foster started carrying an ammo case and a large black bag.

She added, "Upon his vacating my house (that I solely own) the evening of March 15, 2023, in the presence of LAPD, he did not take his ammo case and bag with him. I immediately opened it up and found a garotte which is a strangulation device and two air-soft guns." A "garotte" is described as "a weapon, usually a handheld ligature of chain, rope, scarf, wire or fishing line, used to strangle a person."

'I was terrified'

"On April 21, 2023, the respondent locked me out of Internet, access to all of my devices; a few weeks or so before that respondent blocked me from Internet, access to all of my devices, including my cameras. My mother, my family, my friends, and others contact me out of fear for my life. I was terrified. I vacated my home and stayed with my family," Johnson continued. The actress claims that this is not the first instance of "abuse" she has experienced from her ex-boyfriend. "Over the years, broken every day practically, broke glasses, broke gates and slamming doors, called me, stupid, useless, f–king bitch, f–king c–t," she stated. Adding, he is "mentally unstable, in a constant state of mind alteration, and seems to be having mental atrophy, increased paranoia, and inability to distinguish reality."

Ultimately, Ashley Johnson filed a restraining order with the LA County Courts, requesting that her ex-boyfriend stay 500 yards away from her home and 100 yards away from her dogs. A judge granted her request and ordered Foster to stay away from the actress until a formal hearing scheduled for June.

Tags news epcelebs