Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Why did Christine Brown quit her job? 'Sister Wives' star leaves LulaRoe before wedding to David Woolley

2023-06-01 16:18
As Christine prepares for her nuptials, anticipation for the details of her wedding plans also grow
Why did Christine Brown quit her job? 'Sister Wives' star leaves LulaRoe before wedding to David Woolley

LEHI, UTAH: 'Sister Wives' star Christine Brown recently made headlines as she announced her departure from LuLaRoe, a women's clothing brand, just weeks before tying the knot with David Wooley. Christine's decision to quit her job was driven by her desire to prioritize her passion, as reported by The Us Sun.

This significant career change comes nearly three years after Christine ended her marriage with ex-husband Kody Brown, with whom she shares six children. As Christine prepares for her upcoming nuptials, anticipation for the details of her wedding plans also grow, and she has been actively seeking recommendations from Utah locals.

Why did Christine Brown quit her job?

'Sister Wives' star Christine, 51, announced her departure from LuLaRoe, a women's clothing brand. She made this announcement on Instagram Live, just weeks before her wedding to David Wooley. Expressing a lack of time and a desire to focus on her passion for cooking, Christine stated, "I'd rather cook than sell clothes." She also revealed her plans to open a crochet tutorial video series on social media. Thanking her followers for their support, she said, "I'm closing my LuLaRoe business... I LOVE our lives and want to start COOKING with you again!" She also mentioned that she will stick with Plexus for now as she mentioned, "I just feel like Plexus is more in line with my new journey ... I just want to help people feel better." Her wedding was anticipated a month ago as the couple was engaged then.

Christine Brown and David Woolley's wedding plans

On Valentine's Day, Christine Brown made her relationship with David official on Instagram, happily declaring, "I have finally found the love of my life, David." 'Sister Wives' star Christine expressed her excitement about planning her upcoming wedding with David. Taking to social media, she requested recommendations from fans in Utah for various aspects of the wedding, including wedding cakes, flowers, and wedding dress designers. Christine invited local designers, artists, and owners to reach out and share their information. She concluded her message by expressing her joy in planning this special day with David by her side.