Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Kyle Richards and Morgan Wade 'troll the trolls' in music video shutting down dating rumors, fans say 'just be honest'

2023-08-05 09:15
Kyle Richards is rumored to be dating Morgan Wade after splitting from her husband Mauricio Umansky
Kyle Richards and Morgan Wade 'troll the trolls' in music video shutting down dating rumors, fans say 'just be honest'

BEVERLY HILLS, CALIFORNIA: Morgan Wade's upcoming music video will include a recognizable figure. 'Fall in Love with Me' will feature Kyle Richards, who is famously pals with the rising country artist.

Despite previously dismissing rumors of a romance, Kyle attended Morgan's concert in Aspen, Colorado, on Sunday, July 30. The documentary she is making about the singer will reportedly focus on her meteoric rise to fame and her battles with addiction, as well as her plans to undergo a double mastectomy soon to reduce her chances of developing breast cancer after testing positive for the BRCA gene, which significantly increases one's chances of developing the disease. Kyle and her husband, Mauricio Umansky, announced their divorce last month after 27 years of marriage, but they stressed at the time that there had been no "wrongdoing on anyone's part." Kyle is collaborating with Morgan for the country singer's latest music video, a move the two believe is meant to mock rumors that they are now dating.

'They always assume we're dating'

Kyle was rumored to be dating tattooed country singer Morgan after her divorce from Mauricio. Even after vehemently refuting the relationship rumors, Kyle appeared in Morgan's next music video for 'Fall In Love With Me' to "troll the trolls."

The 54-year-old 'The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' star, who is said to be executive producing a documentary on the singer-songwriter, was spotted in behind-the-scenes footage from the video shoot, which Morgan shared on her Instagram account on Friday, August 4.

The two close friends discussed why they were working together while sitting next to each other on a sofa in the video before Morgan showed some footage from the future music video. "The internet asked and @kylerichards18 and I delivered. ;)," Morgan said in her post, saying that the song was shared at midnight the same day, and the video in which Kyle appeared will be released sometime next week.

Morgan was seen searching the clothes racks for her photo before choosing a fuchsia crop top, light blue leggings, and a weathered charcoal zip-up hoodie. The scene then shifted to her and Kyle sitting next to each other on a sofa, with the reality star confessing that she first heard Morgan's song on the radio. "I was like, 'Wow, this girl's really blowing me away with her voice, and the lyrics,'" she recounted.

She confesses to pulling up the singer on Instagram and being astonished to find all of her tattoos, despite following her on the platform. She then claimed that Morgan had sent her a direct message, questioning why she had followed her. "I just didn't expect someone from Beverly Hills," the songstress explained in her heavy Southern drawl.

Her "friends freaked out" when they discovered Kyle was following her, even though Morgan wasn't familiar with her work on 'RHOBH' or as an actor prior to that. Morgan then revealed that she included Kyle in her video to confuse viewers who assume that anyone in her videos is her new romantic partner.

"I've done several music videos, and every time there's someone in it with me, they always assume we're dating, or something's going on," she admitted.

Morgan also stated that there were individuals "on the internet" who were "obsessed" with her and Kyle being "friends." "But we thought it would be kind of a good idea to poke fun at that, and kind of troll the trolls a little bit," she added. She expected the internet to "pop off" over the video, and she joked that when Kyle sneezed, "45 articles about it" would appear immediately.

Kyle then admitted that she would chuckle while making the music video anytime she felt nervous. Although Morgan did not reveal the video's plot, excerpts from it that were shown throughout the interview suggested that it was probably about a romance of some sort. Morgan was spotted at home in a black leather crop top and light green trousers, while Kyle was seen writing a letter or doing crafts in a ludicrous green tulle dress over a scorching black bodysuit with an attached choker. Kyle changed into a glittering gold and pink shirt with voluminous sleeves and tattered acid-wash pants as she peered out from behind the blinds in another scene. Finally, she seemed to ring Morgan's doorbell, and the country singer opened it, indicating that the two would meet.

'What an odd and awkward couple'

As soon as the video hit the internet, fans rushed to comment, "Teddie's gonna need a psychologist stat." While others noted, "Kyles vibe seems kind of awkward. Like she’s got that “I’m crushing and can’t really be myself “ thing going on .." Some questioned, "Who are you? I have no idea who this imposter is impersonating Kyle Richard’s." A fourth user compared the duo to another surprising couple that merged the reality world with the singing world, "It’s giving Chryshell and G." Another added, "Hot dayum.. that tension is strong and obvious."

Some user also commented, "Lol come on already. Just come out and say your dating. It’s not a huge deal just stop with everyone have to speculate. I don’t think either one of you have really denied it. And Kyle, you haven’t been wearing your wedding rings for awhile now - not bc of your workouts. Just be honest." Another person quipped, "Why does this remind me so much of Jennifer Coolidge and Jane Lynch in best in show…" Some also felt, "Definitely can see the connection. But I also don't think they owe anyone anything." One user called them, "What an odd and awkward couple." Others noted, "Nah, this just made every thing more confusing."