Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Is Tori Roloff pregnant? 'Little People, Big World' star addresses rumors after months of speculations

2023-10-13 10:59
Tori Roloff has replied to rumors that she and her husband Zach Roloff are expecting their fourth child
Is Tori Roloff pregnant? 'Little People, Big World' star addresses rumors after months of speculations

BATTLE GROUND, WASHINGTON: Tori Roloff has replied to rumors that she and her husband, Zach Roloff are expecting their fourth child. Tori and Zach are the delighted parents of three children: Jackson, five, Josiah, one, and their three-year-old daughter, Lilah.

Fans of 'Little People, Big World' have been wondering when they'll have their fourth kid because they've produced such gorgeous youngsters. Tori had a "nap trapped Q+A" on her Instagram Story on October 12 afternoon.

"Possible 4th baby?" questioned one of her admirers.

The TLC star responded simply, posting a snapshot of an airplane wing and a gif of a man waving his finger "no."

'Little People, Big World' star Tori Roloff doesn't want any more kids

Tori has previously stated her opposition to having additional children. "I feel like we've been pretty open, like we don't want any more kids," she added. "No, I'm not pregnant."

"I've had three babies: three C-sections and a miscarriage. Like my body has been through so much."

What happened with 'Little People, Big World' stars Audrey Roloff and Tori Roloff?

Tori recently conveyed her appreciation to everyone whose lives her journey has affected. Tori also expressed a desire for everyone to "just get along" in the face of apparent hostility with her famed sister-in-law, Audrey.

Tori addressed her fans and followers in a recent Instagram Story clip, evidently concerned. "Oh, OK. Just another thought," she said before making her heartfelt speech.

"As I'm, like, sitting here getting so emotional," she revealed. Tori added that she was overcome with emotion, "just because it feels like so many of you reached out."

Followers have called her "and just, like, said that as we get older, what we crave in life is just to connect with people." Tori went on to say, "And find people who lift us up and make us better humans."

"And it just sucks that we live in such a broken world," Tori grumbled. "That, like, why can't we all just get along?" she said.

Tori went on to say, "Like, find your people and hype them up, and just, I don't know." "It's sad, and it's - but I'm also just so incredibly grateful for those of you who've reached out," she said.

She expressed gratitude to people who contacted her "and said that you have found community within anything I've done on social media." Tori went on, "or shared anything about my family or my kids or anything."

"And," Tori said, "I am just so grateful to be a part of your journey."

'Little People, Big World' star Tori Roloff takes solo trip in the midst of nasty row with Father-in-Law Matt Roloff

Tori said on her Instagram Stories on October 9 that she was going on a retreat of some type—by herself.

"Coming for you @parkermanagement and @brasadaranch! Lots of travel this week!!" Tori captioned a selfie, referring to a meeting allegedly put together by her management team for social media influencers.

In a different photo, the mother of three praised the aforementioned crew after arriving at a ranch and receiving a tote bag full of new clothes.

And it also feels like a much-needed vacation for Tori, who has recently been in the spotlight for an odd reason. Matt Roloff, her father-in-law, is at odds with her.

Tori and her husband Zach used to assist at Matt's Roloff Farms in Oregon during this busy time of year. But then Matt put a chunk of his land up for sale in May 2022, infuriating Zach, since he claimed at the time that he had given his children first dibs on this portion of the property.

Zach, on the other hand, was definitely opposed.

Zach slammed his father as a manipulative coward in a dramatic public call-out, writing over a year ago about how Matt explained how he arrived at the farm sale. Tori has, naturally, sided with her husband.

Tags news